[1] Something I Need To Tell You

There you were, walking up the mountain. It was your first day in E-Class but you already had been briefed on the Octopus trying to destroy the Earth. As soon as the old building came in sight, you had a feeling of dread wash over you. 'How are the kids here?! Are they a bunch of scums that find joy in beating up other people?! Oh wait... That's me' you giggled at this thought. Before you knew it, you were already into the building. You gulped as you opened the door to the classroom, everybody was looking at you. You were slowly sinking under pressure. You had outstanding assassination skills but horrible social skills. You felt a hot liquid drip down your face... Your nose was bleeding. 'OH CRAP!!!! NOT NOWWWWW!!!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!' You wanted to curl up and die in a hole, in other words... You felt like crap. "C'MON REALLY!" You screamed as you stormed to the back of class. As soon as you reached the back, you slapped a certain redhead in the face. What? You needed a way to release your anger! After you calmed down you realized what you did. Karma was just staring at you, his face saying 'Really (Y/N)?' As you looked at him you held in your laughter. But soon you were on the floor slamming your fists against the ground. You haven't seen him in a year and this is how you see him?! Priceless! "You haven't seen me in forever and this is how you treat me? I'm hurt!" He let out a pout which soon turned into a smirk. "You know each other?" Nagisa questioned. "Yes, she was my old partner." Everyone looked confused until Koro-sensei explained who you are. "This is (Y/N) (Y/L) she will be joining class 3-E today." Everyone then realized who you are... You and Karma where famous for your pranks last year... But you two got caught and you claimed you had nothing to do with it. Karma went to E class while you stayed in A class. That was until your recent violence that lead you to 3-E along with Karma. "Your (Y/N)!" Nagisa exclaimed as he jumped up. "Haha Ya....." You whispered. You don't have good social skills remember? Kaede then asked the question you have been expecting... "How did you get in E class?" "Well you see... Uhh.....this girls were talking trash about me and uhhh.... I decided the world could do better without them." You got a creepy grin as you said the last part. "Oh great. Another Karma." At that moment you remembered... You needed to tell Karma something... You walked up to Karma and whispered, even though the whole class heard it, "Karma can I come to your house tonight? There is something I need to tell you... In private."
----------------------------------------------This is so different for me 😅 but I know how to write one since I read way to many XD oh Ya and sorry it's so short •-•