Rhythm Nation

Jericho Thursday September 20 1990
For the past week Andre has had us on our feet, having us do promotional photo shoots in the day time and writing/ recording sessions at night, there was barely anytime for relaxing or fun for that matter because once we got back to Rollo's place which was normally in the early morning hours, we went straight to bed knocked the fuck out because we had to get up at 11 to work again. It was honestly a big cycle, and I hardly got time to spend with my daughter so that was the downside to all of this.

"Get up, get up, get up!" Rollo's mom yelled "Zaria's here, so get up!", I checked the clock 10:30 there was no time for showers so we ways going to have to go in there musty and I knew Zaria was going to bug out, when she smelt us. I sat up and saw Rollo sleeping this boy could sleep through a tornado in telling you, "bro get up" I said shaking him. He was still asleep, damn he looked so fine when he slept, let me get that out my mind that's my bro not my lover. "Bro we got to go Zarias outside" I said slapping him, he woke up like something out of a nightmare on elm street movie.

 "Bro we got to go Zarias outside" I said slapping him, he woke up like something out of a nightmare on elm street movie

"Nigga what is wrong with you, I was about to get some from Madonna." When he said that I scrunched up my face "eewwww you could've fucked Janet Jackson she has class but Madonna that's just nasty." I said he threw his pillow at me and hopped out the bed. I just pulled on a red wings hockey jersey and track pants and he put on a Yankees jersey and basketball shorts, I grabbed my back pack he grabbed his and we bounced, we'll not before I kissed my little girl goodbye for the day.

"Where the fuck y'all been its 10:45 we got to be there by 11 and if we on time that means we late- and oh MY FUCKING GOD y'all took no type of showers did y'all." She said yelling Rollo sneered at her and yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DRUVE ZARIA!" he said. Zaria started the car and pulled off.

"I don't know who the fuck guy thought you was talking to Rollo but it most definitely wasn't my black ass, shit yo ass can get to steppin" she said driving, she wore her famous sweat suit this time in red. "Hey so I've been remixing the track for En Vogue and it's ready do y'all want to listen." Rollo said, Jesus not again I've been listening to that song all night long and at first I liked it but you know how you listen to songs so much that they get tired and over played so you don't want to hear it again, well that's what I was going through.