chapter 17

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"You're a double idiot."

"You're a triple weirdo."

"Do you have any idea what you just started?!"

"I got a giant scar on my right hand and almost killed a rival."

"That's the point! Ughh!"

Info-chan rub her temples trying to calm herself down. Never has she been this irritated this whole life, by the queen of yandere. And what's more irritating is that yuno is not going with the plan.

After yuno's wound has been bandage up. She asked for osana to "guide" her towards the rooftop for "fresh air", of course osana thought her wound is still injured so she did as she was told. Help her out.

Little did innocent osana know that yuno was going to push her off the roof and make it a suicide death. At least that's what's forming in yuno's pink brain.

But that plan of hers didn't succeed. When osana's back was facing yuno, yuno was about to push her off when she got pulled away, covering her mouth and quickly towards the dark and boring room.

"Are you seriously going to kill osana right at this big mess?" Info-chan asked calmly, not wanting herself to burst in rage.

"Well that's the plan isn't it?" Yuno replied straight, rotating herself on info-chan's chair while drinking her strawberry juice box, not caring about anything.

"It was but then you have to face that mysterious girl and nearly get yourself killed!"

"At least I got away."

"You LEFT your bag in that classroom with her!!"

"Nothing valuable is even in that thing."

"You almost collapse from blood loss!!"

"It's a good thing I can keep myself sane."

"You planned to kill osana by pushing her off the rooftop even though there are people on there!!"

"Those students are clueless around them."

"Seriously?! What kind of a yandere are you?! You're supposed to be the "queen of yandere" who is tough, smart and knows a damn thing about consequences!! You're totally the opposite of that! Annoying and a fool! You can't even accomplish one simple mission! Keep ayano disturb while I clean up the mess I made! But nooo you have to come up with the most stupid plan and deal with that girl! For real! You're an absolute retard! No wonder why no one knows you! You're a failure!!"

Info-chan screamed every anger she got in her. She can't take it anymore, the out burst just need to happen and it's annoying her.

Yuno on the other hand was silent in her sit, her bangs covering her eyes with shadows. Info-chan notices the sudden change of the aura around her, it was dangerous and powerful.

Yuno gave her juice box a light squeeze but it blow up, pouring red liquid around her hand. Info-chan was confused at the sudden change, she don't know what's happening, she widened her eyes when yuno stood up from her sit and went in front of her.