Chapter 13

•~Ayano's pov~•
God.......... I need bleach...

"The formula for d is t×v. Remember, d means distance, t means time and v means speed. People most likely call speed S but I love calling it V"

I can feel there's another meaning to d= t×v. More like dick= tits×vagina. Hey don't call me dirty minded, sensei is totally signaling that to us.

Mida-sensei bend a little showing her big fat ass on us and believe me, all of us are going to puke right now.

Who knew this teacher is a slut, she winks at every boy she passes by. Maybe she even give bj the naughties. Disgusting. And why would kira-sensei let mida-sensei wear that slutty uniform like what the fuck? If I was the president, I would demolish all the much-skin-showing outfit's.

"sensei, what the fuck? Are you really showing us your ass? Gosh, how slutty are you?" I heard a stupid enough new student which is a girl say that in a sassy voice. Seriously, earlier there was a boy and now this girl? Is this how new students act now? Well to be honest it was true and I'm glad someone said that but at least word it appropriately.

Sensei stop and faced us, her eyes narrowing at the girl who snap at her which I didn't ask why sensei knew who spoke because the girl was the only one painting her nails in the class.

"Pardon me, miss yugi?"

Yugi-san snorted "ugh, like for real. You act like a total whore and that style... Ew" she said in a 'duh' tone.

This girl is completely dumb, does she know she can get her ass whooped out of the school? Who would say that personally, in the class and even at their first day of school? Her, that's for sure.

"Are you talking about how you paint your nails? Honey, don't worry, I'll send you to the clinic as soon as possible" sensei said, crossing her arms.

We all held a laugh that some snorted. It was true, she paint her nails so bad that some even went around her finger.

Yugi-san blush in embarrassment and scowled at sensei keeping her mouth shut.

"Let's continue and would be glad if some one does not interfere while I am teaching." sensei said a little sass beneath her voice. She turned around and went back to being a slut.

Sure, "teaching" She was cool but would be awesome if she doesn't look like a whore.

Sensei "accidentally" drop the chalk so she bent down to pick it up but only to "slip" out of her hands and picking it up to the ground repeatedly.

So basically, she wanted for us to show her panties which is really visible right now. I gave a disgusted look and look at my classmates.

They too have disgust on their faces. I'm surprised that no boy went boned,nosebleed or even drooled but I guess there are no perverts in this class which is a good thing.

"Oh my, my hands is just slippery, I wonder wh-" sensei's words were cut off when the bell rang and all of us sighed in relief and sprinted outside, literally.

It was lunch now, I sat with kokona and Saki because we are now bff's, not like last time I sat alone or even sit somewhere dark and lonely....

Why not amai sit with us? She is a friend right now so she must sit with us. Slowly walking through the halls then downstairs heading for my locker until someone called me.

"Aishi-san."

"Sorry, but that is not my surname anymore" I turned around to face a very attractive girl with pink hair and pink eyes .

"Not your surname? How come?" She asked, her voice is so calm and the way she looked at me is so blank.

"It's a long story short and you have no property or business with it." I snap emotionless with a little darkness of my eyes.

"Hn." She said, what does that mean? Is that in the dictionary or something?

"So, you called me?" I asked nicely turning back to my good mood.

"Someone wants me to give this to you." she pulled out a folder paper then hand it to me.

I was Surprised but took it as I observe it on my hands "what's this?"

"Read it, and after school you will go to her to talk about it."

She said, putting her arms over her chest and cross it then walk past me.

"Wait!" I walk towards her even if she didn't stop "who are you?"

"Someone that will change you back to who you really are." After she said that, she immediately went downstairs.

Change back to who I really am? What does that mean? There are multiple meanings into that simple sentence.

I looked at the folded paper, it was white with black stripes at the side. I was about to unfold it until i was stop by a familiar cheerful voice.

"Hey! Ayano-chan!" Saki yelled then run up to me with a frown on her face.

"Why did you leave me and amai-chan?!" She asked puffing out her cheeks which is really cute to be honest while amai just appeared behind her.

"Sorry saki-chan and amai-chan! I was so disgusted back there that I sprinted out and forgot you guys." I said smiling cheekily. I look at them and seems like they agreed with me.

"I would've done the same thing too" amai agreed quietly, nodding her head.

"Well let's go! We have only 30 minutes before lunch ends!" Saki shouted grabbing both of amai and me then heading downstairs towards our lockers then to the rooftop where we met kokona.
-------------------
"So..... Did you give it to her?"

"Yeah, she didn't change that much. I can bring her back."

"Good, that's what I wanted. I always knew you're the queen of yandere's"

"I'm just doing this for the good of my people. Still, you owe me big time red brain."

"Of course. I never brake a deal."