Chapter 3

AYANO POV
When I reach the school, same stuff happened but yet, I don't care. I search around for a moment while making my way towards my locker but I bump into someone... again ..

"Oh sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologize to the person I bump into. When I look at the person's face, It was the person that I'm going to be friends first. Kokona Haruka.

"Oh no, it's okay. I'm a bit clumsy too." Kokona gave out a soft laugh but then look at me wide eyes "Wait, A.. Are you the girl that's walking around with a knife in her hand?" Kokona asked backing up a bit while shaking, you can see the fear in her eyes.

'Wait she saw me? crap! I can't tell her anything about the past me.'

"Oh uh... N-no I don't know what you're talking about, and I never saw a girl walking around with a knife in her hand before." I said and smiled widely, a sweat coming down my forehead.

kokona examines me seriously "hmm... I believe you, I didn't get a closer look 'cause she walks really fast that I lost her tracks. You're too innocent and beautiful to be like that anyway." she smiled back, a gentle and friendly smile.

Why did I hate this girl? She's very nice, although I know about the compensated dating Kokona's doing in Sisuta town, but I know that she um does that to earn money so I'm gonna keep that as a secret.

"By the way, what's your name? I saw you once, sitting on the bench alone while writing something in a paper yesterday, you seem lonely so I wanna be friends with you, maybe good friends." Kokona said nicely.

I widened my eyes "r-really? you want to be friends with me?" I asked really surprised.

"Yeah, why not? I may be popular in this school but I also am friendly." Kokona said gently and smiled at me.

I feel like tears coming out I mean, yesterday I wanted to kill Kokona and Osana just because they love Taro. But now that I changed, I still can't forgive myself for making a plan to kill them, they're so nice.

I smiled back with full of happiness "yes! I wanna be your friend too Kokona-chan!" I exclaimed which made Kokona giggled.

"Hey Kokona-chan!" A familiar voice shouted and run up to Kokona's side. When we look at each other, I remembered her, Saki Miyu! She's the first friend I've made. Wanna know how? Well here.

~~Flashback~~

Back in my yandere attitude. I was walking down the hallway emotionless, just letting my eyes focus in the center, not caring of other's suspicious looks on me while whispering at each others ears.

I continued ignoring them and just walk at the other hallway where no one is there, just lockers and doors, lights lighting the way, quietness around. Just what I wanted.

But then I saw a girl with cyan long hair that is tied up into two ponytail and cyan eye's with worried ness and embarrassment around it. I don't know who this girl is so I pulled out my phone and took a picture to the girl while she's looking around not noticing my presence and send it to Info-chan.

"I recognize this student, here's some information about her" Info-chan texted back and send me the girl's profile.

Name: Saki miyu
Reputation: 0
Personality: social-butterfly
Crush: none
Club: cooking club
Strength: incapable of self-defense