Chapter 10

•~Third person POV~•
The day was normal.... Was it? Sure, osana and ayano became friends. But were they sure that everything's fine?

I have no idea, the fact that, author-sama didn't update for 2 whole months which is i told you kind of a douche and the fact that, i broke the fourth wall.

Anyway! No one seems to notice about Midori's absents, maybe because she was always on the roof that some of the students thought she's on the roof which she is not.

Ayano have a funny feeling about something, something that's about to do with Midori which she can't lay a finger on what it is.

Now, the new day started....

•~Ayano's POV~•
'Mmm. Another day at school'

I woke up and did my early routine, after that i grab my bag and my bike then rode to school without crashing on the walls like a retard.

I parked my bike near the cherry blossoms at the gates and look at my watch.

'6:35? Am i that early? Hm, oh well, guess i'll wait my friends here' i thought and sighed.

I sat down leaning on the cherry blossoms cross legs, no one won't see my panties because i started wearing shorts! Black shorts! But that's not to worry about.

After waiting for like an hour, they finally came. A bunch of students came walking in, though is it just me or did the students grew more?

Kokona-chan and saki-chan came walking towards me as we greeted each other.

"Hey ayano-chan, are there new students? It looks like more students came in" kokona-chan said looking at the orgy of students.

"Yeah, it looks like it?" i replied confusedly.

Saki-chan smiled and squealed "yay!! More friends!!"

Kokona-chan and i smiled too, most of the new students are boys though. Don't know why, but the three of us went inside the school and damn students are everywhere!

It's like in a grocery shop! Some of the lockers are not in use but now every locker is taken. Where did these students came from?!

"Umm... This school is too crowded now.." Kokona-chan sweat dropped while looking at them as i and saki-chan agreed.

Now i'm really confused. I thought the guidance said that there will be a new boy coming which recommends to one person, but its the opposite of one.

"Why didn't the guidance counselor told us?" I asked soo confused on what is happening right now.

Saki-chan shrugged "meh idk, oh by the way ayano-chan. The guidance counselor's name is kira atsumoko (Author: not her real name) if you didn't know" Saki-chan said as i gave her an "o" mouth and nodded.

"Well we can ask the-"

"Hey losers!" Someone cut my sentence which made us three look at the person.

Me, saki-chan and kokona-chan had our mouths on the floor and our eyes grew wide. We're so shocked to see what we have seen.

Another kokona!! Can you believe that?!

"Hah! No need be so shocked! I haven't perform the romeo and juliet show and yet, you guys are already amaze by me~" the kokona-looking-wannabe said with full of proudness in her voice.