Chapter 2

Taro POV
I'm sitting down on the sofa, looking at the tv while changing the channels looking for an interesting news or maybe anime to watch.

I woke up early because my alarm started doing its "annoying sound" and it clearly is annoying. Who wouldn't get annoyed to a clock that alarms at 3:40 am? I'm sure i would.

Hanako, my little sister, came running down the stairs, hop beside me, looking at me seriously "big bro'! does osana have a crush on you?!" Hanako asked looking at me confusedly.

"What? we're just friends Hanako, why would you say that?"

"Oh, Nothing brother. but i think Osana likes you." Imouto said grinning.

"Really? how do you know?" i asked really confused.

"I always see Osana's face blushing bright pink when she's around you. and also, I heard her practicing her love confession to you, its quite horrible if you ask me" Hanako cringed, she must be remembering the day when she heard Osana's practice "confession".

How in the world did Osana like me? When?? and planning on to confess to me?  The thought of her liking me as a man never really crossed my mind.

But the thing is, I don't feel the same for Osana. she's not my type..

"So? Are you gonna accept her feelings big bro'? You two have been best friends since childhood." Hanako once again asked, her eyes gleaming.

I sighed "Hanako...... I don't feel the same, I don't like her like that, I only like her as a friend.." Truthfully I would hurt Osana but... It's for the best. She frowned a little but then smiled wildly.

"Good!" Hanako exclaimed happily as I look at her confuse, she continued "I don't really like Osana to be your girlfriend anyway, she's always beating you up and shoutin' really loud at you. You deserve a perfect girl big bro." and she gave me a thumbs up.

I just chuckled and glance at the clock only to surprise me when we had been talking for like an hour and a half.

"I gotta go, tell mom to make me bento and don't you dare eat it!" i said pointing at imouto with a 'don't you dare touch my bento' look.

"Yes sir!" imouto said and saluted at me, I chuckled once more and then went outside.

I really admire nature, It's really relaxing, beautiful and enjoyable.

When I was about to walk towards the path to school a girl bump into me which made both of us fell down in a thud.

"Ow." the girl groaned and drop her phone on the ground. I quickly stood up and help the girl stand up.

"I'm so sorry are you okay?" I asked worriedly and pick up her phone, hand it to her while she's dusting her uniform.

"yeah, I'm fine..." she said, when she's done dusting. She look at me quite surprise but then smiled.

I can't help it, I kept staring at her eyes, It's so attractive. I can feel butterflies in my stomach as the background around us began changing into pink with cherry blossom petals flowing down everywhere.. Is this a dream? wait, this isn't a dream. I bumped into her the first day third year in school, and I bump into her again? And didn't even notice her until now.

I never believe in love at first sight but I think I do now.....

Ayano pov
I... Its him, I bump into him....again. I bump into sen- I mean, Taro Yamada. But It felt different, when I bump into him in my second year in the akademy. I feel like blushing, stuttering and my heart beating fast. But this time, it's different...and then I notice.