Chapter 1 | starting to change

Ayano POV
While walking down the stairs, i wrote 10 ways to murder Kokona, Osana and Oka. they are my only rivals in this school, well technically I need to deal with others too but right now, I'm going to get rid this three girls to make it easier for me to have Senpai all by myself.

"Idiot! t-thats not what I meant!"a familiar female voice said clearly shouted.

I stop writing my ideas and look across of me and there standing. Osana Najimi with Taro Yamada a.k.a my senpai..

"oh...sorry Osana, I thought that's what you meant" my dearly senpai said in a sweet way while scratching the back of his head, just like what he did when we first met.

I went to my locker so I can hear what they're talking about since they're at the other side which is across of my locker.

"Idiot! let's just go home...a-and its not like I wanted to be with you i-its because I don't want you to get lost again!" Osana shouted again, I could feel the irritating blood blushing of her face.

"umm.. why would i be lost on my way home..?" my senpai said with curiosity.

"Idiot! let's just go!" Osana shouted again, my senpai just agreed as they went home.....together......

I was just listening to the conversation with the same emotions, rage and love. i wanted to kill Osana since the first time i saw her, she just kept on shouting and blabbering stuff to my Senpai. I know my Senpai and Osana are childhood friends and i also know that Osana is a tsundere. How'd i know? Well, i have a not so friend girl name Info-chan.

Info-chan gives me information about everyone in this school in exchange for the panty shots I've been giving her, i didn't ask how she knew everyone and what they're up to or what they're doing. If its helping me getting my senpai all by myself and killing every new rivals that's been coming to school, its fine.

'new plan to kill osana najimi. kidnap her, beat her up whatever it takes to make her blood came out of her, kill her, dump her body in the ocean- wait, ive read in manga's every killer that dumps the body in the lake,oceon. Has always been found so change plans. Burn her body until theres nothing left! Not even ashes!'

I grinned at my violent murder plan. The longer i torture her, the more fun it gets. Then i realized, I'm still standing in front of my locker alone.

I heard stomping, someones coming down. I look to my side and saw Budo Masuta, an upperclassmen and the leader and president of the famous martial arts club.

He look at me and if I'm imagining, he looks a little- err... super flustered when our eyes met. Is something different with my face? We just kept starring at each other which made him more and more red...like blood...

I decided to brake the silence and weird aura "what?" I asked with my monotone voice as usual. Don't get me wrong, i have no emotions other than love and rage.

"N-nothing" Budo replied and continue walking, when he walk past me. I sense him tensed up like in a really nervous way, whats up with that? I look at him in the back, i know he notice me starring at him confusedly since he started running out of the school like he's in a hurry or somethin'.

I'm just standing there really confused at his movements.

'Wait...did he saw me laughing evilly in the hallway, or throwing my knife on top of the roof in the corner, or heard my plans while i was walking around in front of my classroom? Well anyone would actually saw what I'm doing since I'm in a really noticeable spot. But if he did...I'm going to make sure to put him in my killing list, wait info-chan put a really really small camera around the school and even outside the school so maybe she can find out if Budo really did saw me'