World Tournament

Jin-Jer flew beside Trunks wondering why he was going to the tournament, even though he already beat Goten in the junior division and was crownd champ.

"I won the opportunity to face Mr.Satan in a match too."

Jin-Jer laughed, "Oh my gosh, that clown? He's payed me off so many times to lose to him in the final rounds."

"He's such an old geezer. But Gohan doesn't want me to knock him out so quickly because his girlfriend is Mr.Satans daughter. And she thinks her dad is the greatest martial artist on the planet."

Jin-Jer scoffed, "No way an earthling can match up the powers of a Saiyan warrior."

"I know right!"

"I dare you to beat him in one punch."

"But what about-"

"C'mon, Trunks. You don't want everybody watching to think that you can't beat that giant bafoon."

He rubbed his chin, "I guess you're right" the boy gave the challenge some more thought. "Okay! I'll do it!" he laughed.

Up ahead was Vegeta leading the way. Besides that explicit, carnal dream he had about Jin-Jer the night before. The only other thing on his mind was finally being able to fight Goku to see who the better warrior was. He wasn't going to let all his training be for nothing, just so that circus clown can humiliate him once more. Things were going to be different this time. It had to be.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"Next up, Trunks!" the announcer cheered into his microphone.

The boy stood in the center of the rink. He stared over at Gohan who gave him a thumbs up. Then at Jin-Jer who smirked slyly.

Mr.Satan, the world champion, gloated to the crowd about how great he was. Trunks just rolled his eyes. Mr.Satan kneeled down and whispered, "Listen kid, I'll just take it easy on you okay." he informed, "How about we end this with you forfeiting the match and I will pay you a grand prize." The champ bribed, remembering what this boy could do in a spar from the earlier round.

"And let things begin!"

Trunks threw a semi soft punch which knocked the champ straight out of bounds. The crowd and announcer were all gawking in shock.

The only two people who reacted differently to Trunks actions were Vegeta and Jin-Jer. They were laughing so hard that the entire crowd could hear. Nothing better than to humiliate a human.

"One punch?" Videl said in shock, "Father!"

Gohan smacked himself on the forehead, "Aw darn it, Trunks! Why'd you have to do that?"

Of course, the humiliation didn't last as long as Jin-Jer hoped for. The champ stood up, obviously dazed and made it seem like he let Trunks win.

Vegeta huffed, "Best in the World? I've seen stronger house plants." Jin-Jer chuckled at the insult.

"Alright, Videl. It's your turn. Good luck out there!" Gohan hyped her up.

Jin-Jer tilted her head at the young boy and girl. There was a weird mood that she could sense. "By the looks of it Gohan, it seems like you want to mate with the female."

Both teens turned completely red in the face. "J-Jin-Jer!" Gohan stuttered in embarrassment.

"Was I not supposed to point that out?"

"I.... I need to go." Videl ran off, holding her hands over her burning cheeks. When she saw her opponent she put her game face on and was ready to kick ass.

The guy she was going up against was named Spopovich. He towered over Videl by 3ft. On his forehead was written the letter M.

"Do you think Videl could beat that guy?" Goten asked.