Tension

The last few nights for Jin-Jer had been difficult ones. She hadn't missed her family this much since they died. The other day with Trunks felt special. Like she was actually able to act like a mother again. She missed that feeling. It just sucked knowing that she wasn't a mother anymore.

The woman soared threw the sky to clear her head. She didn't even realize that she was hovering over Capsule Corp.

It didn't take too long for Trunks to point her out. "Goten, look! That's the one I was telling you about. Hey Jin-Jer!" he waved his arms around, "Down here!"

Goten stood behind Trunks, staring up at the female Saiyan. "H-hello..." he stuttered. "I'm Goten."

She bowed her head, "Jin-Jer."

"Trunks said you're a Saiyan. Are you really strong like our dads?"

"I don't know if I'm on their level. But I like to think that I'm pretty strong."

"Piccolo helped her go super Saiyan a few weeks ago and it was so awesome!"

Jin-Jer smirked, "Last I checked, you seemed pretty terrified during our spar." she teased.

"I wasn't scared!" he turned around with crossed arms mumbling, "I just didn't want you guys to kill each other."

"Trunks said you can make fire appear from your hands. Can you show me?" Goten excitedly asked.

"I'll show you something cooler. Stand there and don't move, okay." The boys laughed, getting ready for what was about to happen. Jin-Jer slowly raised her arms up. As she did, the ground underneath the boys feet began to move. The air was filled with a rumbling sound. The boys looked down and were amazed that they were standing on the ground still, but it had been lifted about 30ft into the air.

"Whoa! This is so cool!"

Jin-Jer brought the ground back into place. "Ta-da!" The boys started clapping in amusement. "See that fountain over there?" she pointed, "Watch this." Jin-Jer twirled her finger around and the water mimicked it's movement.

"You can control water too??" Trunks was so amazed as was Goten.

Jin-Jer brought the water in front of them and made it into an orb, hovering it over their heads. "Now you have to say the magic word for the water to do a cool trick."

"What's the magic word?" they asked, staring up at the orb.

"Splash."

"SPLASH!"

*splash*

Jin-Jer released the water and the boys were soaking wet. "Ta-da!"

Goten shivered, "There was no magic word, was there?"

Trunks' teeth chattered, "Nope... So not cool Jin-Jer!"

Goten wrung out his hair, "What was that for anyways?"

She began cracking up, "Just to make me laugh. You boys are too easy."

"We'll get you back." Trunks warned.

Jin-Jer rocked back and forth on her feet, "I'll be waiting." she sang in a sing song voice.

"Trunks! Goten!" they all turned to see Bulma stomping angrily out of the house. "I told you a thousand times already to clean up the giant mess you made in the house!" she ordered loudly. "And why are you two all wet?!"

"I'm sorry, that part is my fault." Jin-Jer spoke up, "We were just having some fun."

"Oh, Jin-Jer..." Bulma moved her blue bangs out of her eyes. "When did you get here?"