Bad Romance

"So I'll talk to Bulma. Tell her that you're just a good friend and that's it."

"Thanks." Jin-Jer pushed her chair in, "I'm really sorry about manhandling her the way I did."

"No you're not."

She chuckled softly, "Yeah, you're right."

"You don't have to leave right now, you know. Bulma won't be back until tomorrow afternoon." Vegeta informed, following Jin-Jer as she made her way to the door.

"I don't know, Vegeta..."

"Where do you live anyways?" he asked.

"Here and there. I'm a bit of a drifter. I don't like staying in one place for too long."

"Where do keep your stuff?"

"Clothes Beam." (tfs reference)

"You could use that clothes beam to change into something comfortable and stay the night." he offered with a small grin.

Jin-Jer bit her lip, "Doesn't sound like a good idea." she hummed.

"What's the harm?"

"Gosh Vegeta. You are so persistent."

He shrugged, "You should know that by now."

"Turn around." Jin-Jer instructed.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to change and it'll feel weird with you staring at me."

The Prince groaned and turned around, mumbling: "It's not like it's anything I've never seen before."

"What?"

"One time when I was little, I walked into your room because the door was open and I needed to tell you something. Then I saw you step out of the shower and I ran off before you saw me."

Jin-Jer smacked Vegeta in the back of the head, "Creep!"

He turned around and had to hold his composure. Jin-Jer looked absolutely stunning with her black hair pulled back into a ponytail, along with her flowing white robe. The Prince had to turn away to keep himself from gawking any longer.

"What's the matter?" Jin-Jer gave a coy smirk, "I thought this was something you've seen before."

"Well you obviously grew up since then."

"So... Since you convinced me to stay. Where do I sleep?"

She followed Vegeta to the top floor. Capsule Corp was like a maze. Jin-Jer wondered how nobody got lost in this giant house. "You can sleep here." Vegeta turned on the light, leading the woman into the large room.

"What was wrong with all the other rooms we passed?"

"This one's more private."

Jin-Jer tilted her head in confusion. Why would she need a significant amount of privacy for? Her eyes widened when Vegeta grabbed her roughly, pulling her into a heated kiss. "Mmmm... Vegeta..." she whimpered between kisses. She gasped, feeling the mattress touch the back of her knees.

Vegeta gently laid her back then removed his blue shirt. He began kissing and nipping at her neck, making Jin-Jer gasp in pleasure.

That was until she felt his hand running up her bare leg, making it's way underneath the robe that was covering her naked body. "Hey, Vegeta..." she squirmed underneath him, "Can you stop real quick?"

"What's wrong?"

"I... I haven't done this in a really long time." she blushed. The only people she's slept with was Gorelick, and obviously her deceased husband, Dragar. Both men were completely different.