Chapter Twenty-Six: Did you tell her?

Start from the beginning

He happily chewed and she ate one as well still watching him. He was just too perfect. 

"Why can't we be cute as them?" Jimin pouted.

Jennie rolled her eyes and leaned her hands back. "You want soft Jennie or wild Jennie? Choose your player." 

Jimin slowly approached her with a lipbite of his. "What if I want both?" 

Jennie scoffed at him and ignored his luring expression. "Wow I learn something new about you everyday. Today, I learned that you're greedy". 

Jimin knitted his brows together then let out a cough. "Fine.. I really love soft jennie" He layed down using her lap as his pillow. He grabbed her hand and placed it on his hair, gesturing her to run her fingers through it. 

She happily complied. 

"Gross." Suga commented. 

"Jealous?" Jimin smirked. 

"Chaekook is better." Jungkook smiled as he was leaned back into Rose's chest. 

"Screw Jenmin, or Chaekook.. its all about Namseok".  Hoseok interfered. 

Everyone shook their head in disapproval but it wasn't stopping Namjoon and Hoseok from being extra. 

Rose placed her hands above Jungkook's chest as his eyes were closed. It didn't surprise her that the boy was gonna fall asleep. 

She leaned down closer to his sleeping face. She stopped only inches away from him. His lips were already parted on it's own. 

"If you're gonna kiss me then do it." He suddenly said. 

Rose giggled and straightened herself back up. "I thought you were sleeping? You were suppose to be Princess Aurora." 

He didn't open his eyes but he was definetly smiling at her joke. "You can be my spiderman and still kiss me upside down." 

With that being said, she leaned back down and gave him a long peck on his inviting lips. 

*sigh

"Where's bambam when I need him?" Lisa said to herself. 

"What?? You have me you pabo." Taehyung knocked on her head twice. 

Lisa blew out a huge sigh that her bangs flew up. 

"It's okay kiddo... I'm an even more annoying oppa the more you get to know me." He winked at her. 

"Yaaaaay...." Lisa sarcastically cheered. 

"The boys not back from their tour yet?" Jennie asked. 

Jisoo and Lisa shook their head with a sad facial expression. 

Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon either 'tsked' or 'sniffed' out of jealousy. 

"GOT7 are still touring.." Jisoo said sadly. 

Namjoon tapped Jungkook and Jimin to rise from their lovely slumber. "Ya~ya~ya speaking of touring, did you tell the girls?"