Chapter 11 - Serious matters

Comenzar desde el principio

He simply smirked, before letting me in on his ‘subtle’ plans on making a movie night with Josh. Richard would be in his room and Laura was going to watch some cartoons with Ellie. “You’ve got the night to yourself to wind down and relax.” Davy smirked wickedly before winking once and then he was gone, leaving me baffled in the car before I managed to shake my head and get out.

The scent of roast, steaming potatoes and herbs greeted me as soon as I poked my head inside, making me inhale deeply before my stomach gurgled at the mouthwatering scents drifting from the kitchen. I followed my nose and came to a halt in the doorway, where I leaned against the wall.

Sage had his back to me, stirring the contents of a pot on the stove while he added pinches of herbs to it, stirring everything around again while humming under his breath. I couldn’t help myself as my eyes slowly went down the contours of his body, resting on his nicely formed butt and long but muscular legs. He wasn’t as build as me but he was unmistakable male.

He turned around and froze when he saw me standing there, his eyes flitting over my body before an adorable blush spread over his cheeks. I smiled and pushed of the wall, finding it amusing and surprisingly endearing that he reacted to me in such an innocent way.

“You surprised me…” Sage trailed off when I stepped closer to him, his eyes landing on the curve of my lip as I chuckled softly. “Did I now? I’m sorry, I just wanted to know what smelled so nice…” I said, making him relax slightly before I leaned forwards and traced the curve of his neck with my nose, taking in a whiff of his unique scent.

“Hmmm…it smells delicious.” I rumbled before taking a step back, checking to see if I had overstepped any boundaries. Sage was looking at me with slightly parted lips and I couldn’t resist the temptation of those lips, leaning forwards to close the gap between us.

A gasp left Sage’s mouth briefly before he moaned softly, clutching the back of my neck tightly while we shared a passionate kiss, exploring the other’s mouth thoroughly. I groaned softly, feeling the excitement that only Sage could create rush through my bloodstream and to other parts of my body before I slowly relented, placing a few tender kisses on his lips and sighed.

Sage’s eyes were closed, resting his forehead against mine while he slowly withdrew his hands to let them rest on my chest. The heat coming from them made me ache, wanting to have them running over my body, getting familiar while I explored his.

When he opened his eyes, I was surprised to see the same feelings swimming in those brown depths. The same amount of lust and love that I felt was staring straight back at me before he gently smiled and pecked my lips once more, biting down softly.