The Complete Squad

Start from the beginning

"Spirit Rush!"

"Surging Shock!"

 A series of attacks were launched towards the monster but none of em seems to have an effect on it. The monster's eyes glowed red and let out a devastating blast of dark energy, knocking everyone out.

With everyone knocked out, the monster approached with a slow pace.

 "The world will fall into an eternal darkness and only Master Ash will rule over this world!"

 The monster said as he reaches out for Liana. 

"Morning Aegis!" Liana projected her shield in a nick of a time to stop the monster's hand. 

"Dead End World!" The monster charged a dark orb above its forehead and fired it at Liana and the others.

As the ray of dark energy slowly approaches Liana and the others, five mysterious lights shined and shot down from the sky.

 "What!? Who are you?! How dare you disturb the process of a dead end!"

 The monster asked after his attack was canceled off.

"We are the Grand Omni Lords of Grandia and you've picked the wrong day to fight the Heroes of Grandia!" Vincent the Leader of the Omni Lords declared as he released wisps to fire up the place.

 "I suppose we should fight him in a more decent place. Glacial Fairy World!" Glacive summoned her ice world, preventing any damage done to Paris. 

"Emelda, Lana, please heal the others, we'll handle this vile beast," Shikone said as he surrounds Liana and the others in an electric field.

 "Gale of Rejuvenation!" Emelda sends forth a gale surrounding Liana and the others, healing their wounds and energy. 

"White Garden!" Lana touch the ground, sprouting white flowers all around them.

 "May the white blossoms restore your energy, Heroes of Grandia," Lana said as she watches their wounds getting healed.

As Liana and the others were getting healed, the Omni Lords charged in towards the monster. 

"Shower of the Elegant Ice!" Glacive sends a magic circle above the monster and started to rain down icicles on it. 

"Black Void!" Kana started to shoot black bolts of electric towards the monster alongside Shikone.

"Thunder of the Forgotten!" Shikone fired a wide arc of thunder towards the monster. 

"This will finish you off, Rage of the Fire King!" The final attack of the Omni Lords destroyed the monster. 

After the monster was destroyed, everything was back to normal, Paris was no longer in darkness.

 "Ughh... What happened?" Jessica asked as the Omni Lords stood in front of them.

 "The Omni Lords?!" Kagawa said as he quickly gets up to his feet. 

"Don't exert yourself. You just got healed," Emelda said as she sees Kagawa moving around too much,"

"Is everyone alright?" Lana asked as her garden of white blossoms fade into the air. 

"Yeah, and it's thanks to the Omni Lords for saving us," Thanatos said while massaging his arm. 

"Liana, may I ask how you managed to wake up from the nightmare that horrendous and vile monster gave you," Shikone asked as he covers his mouth with his fan.

 "Well, I heard a voice telling me that what we see is not always real then I realize that it was an illusion," Liana explained to Shikone.

"I see so that's how you broke out of the illusion," Shikone replied with a smirk. 

"Anyhow, Heroes of Grandia, we entrust the rest of our powers to you. Our partners have a portion of our powers but if you have our powers, you will stronger and you will be able to bring Grandia's suffering to an end," Vincent said as he starts to glow red along with the other Omni Lords.

 "We, the Omni Lords, protectors of Grandia now pass our power on to the Heroes of Grandia!" The Omni Lords chanted, thus floating up.

 Vincent glowed red and his power was transferred to Steve and Raphael.

 Glacive's powers were blue and there were transferred to Jessica and Ren.

 Shikone's powers glowed yellow were transferred to Casam and Kagawa.

 Emelda's power glowed green and they were transferred to Liana and Stephen.

 Lana and Kana's powers were black and white and they were transferred to Stephanie and Thanatos.

"The power of the Omni Lords, it's within us," Jessica said as she holds her chest while the energy of Glacive surrounds her and Ren. 

"I can feel Lana's strength surging through me," Stephanie said as she glows with Lana's energy.

 "Same here for Kana," Thanatos said as he glows.

 "I will use this new found strength to bring Ash to an end," Liana said as she glows radiantly. 

The Omni Lords have given all they can to the Heroes of Grandia. The fate of Grandia is their hands.