"Harry! I need you now! I need a brave vampire to protect me!" I said, emphasizing 'brave vampire'.

Of course, then I heard the familar 'whoosing' noise, before being greeted with a smirking Harry only a few centimetres away from my face, whilst he straddled me.

"You called for a devilishly handsome and brave vampire." He said, through one of his signature smirks.

"Hold up, I never said 'devilishly handsome'." I said, flicking him on the nose,

"Yeah? Well too bad, you got one." He chucked.

He leant down and kissed my nose briefly, causing me to giggle like a little girl.

"You liked that, huh?" He asked suggestively, obviously having some hidden meaning for him.

"No, but what I would like is a sandwhich, I haven't eaten in 5 hours!" I complained, whilst gently pushing against his chest.

"I'll make you one if you give me a kiss." He smirked, he wasn't going to give up easily.

"On the cheek." I settled, he simpy shrugged in response.

I leant towards his chek, but just as I got there, he turned his face so he caught my lips with his. Sneaky bastard. He carefully supported my head with one of his large hands, whilst slowly rocking his hips back and forth. I mentally rolled my eyes at him, but he just deepened the kiss and ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. Of course I wasn't going to give it to him. He groaned, before nipping at my bottom lip, trying to provoke a reaction. I simply broke the kiss and laughed.

"Alright now, Styles, calm down." I chuckled, "I believe I am owed a sandwhich, really several after what you just pulled."

"Fine, fine!" He put his arms up in defeat, before getting up off me and moving towards the kitchen, but not before sending me a suggestive wink. I rolled my eyes, and got up to investigate the room I was in to entertain myself for a while.

As I was wondering around the room, I suddenly stopped when I heaerd a voice in my head.

"Come to me. I'm outside." It said soothingly.

I felt compelled to follow their orders, and in a zombie-like trance, ambled towards the door, and carefully placed my hand on the handle. I opened the door and kept walking forwards.

I came to a bare expanse of empty field, nothing around for miles. I sat down, trying to understand what had just happened. Who's voice was that? That's when I remembered what Liam had told me. "Don't go outside." I hastily got up, and began to speed walk back to the house.

"Going so soon?" A husky voice mocked.

I turned to see him. The Dark Angel. That's when I realised why I recognised this place. It was exactly like before, when I had seen him in that dream-like trance he put me in before.

"Get away from me!" I hissed, before turning back towards the house.

He appeared in front of me again, a wild smirk on his face, his wings fully spread behind him.

"But you realise that this was suppose to happen." He spoke, crossing his arms.

"Before I even begin to listen to you, at least tell me the name of my tormentor." I spat, putting my hands on my hips.

"Hakon, babe." He smirked evilly.

"Well then, Hakon, get the hell away from me." I said sourly, before attempting to walk around him, only to be stopped by his arm around my waist.

"I just want to make you an offer." He said innocently.

I made the mistake of looking into his eyes. They were completely black, and he did something that made me unable to look anyway else.

"That's better." He sighed, "Now, the offer."

He paced in front of me, back and forth, my gaze fixed upon his as he moved.

"You can come with me, and stay with me in seclusion and safety," He spoke quietly, as he came closer to me and spoke in my ear, his hot breath fanning against the side of my face,

"Or you can stay with these bloodsucking monsters and die. Your. Choice." He moved furthur away, before his eyes changed back to their normal brown.

I took a deep breath, coming out of the trance he had held me in. He laughed evilly, before looking towards my again.

"You have 3 days to decide."

With that, he conjured the same black cloud that I saw before, and within seconds, it disappeared and he was gone. I quickly stumbled back towards the house.