Bad dreams

"Grayson what are you doing?" I ask, tears falling steadily down my cheeks and my voice cracking with hurt. "Don't you get it? I was only using you. You were good for sex but that was it. Now I have a new sex buddy. See you around loser." And with that Grayson walks off, his arm around some other man. I burst into tears. My eyes shoot open and I look around, gasping for breath. A dream? It was a just a dream? I sigh in relief. Oh thank god! "Mm, babe you okay?" Grayson asks. I nod my head. "Yeah... I just need some water. I'll be right back." I say. Grayson grunts and switches from his cuddling position to facing the other way. I get up and grab what I think is a shirt. Slipping it on I head downstairs and search the cupboards for a glass. Once I find them I fill it with water from the sink and take a big gulp. Why did I have such a dream? Am I subconsciously worried Grayson will leave me? Maybe I am.. but we just passionately had sex! While his dad was home nonetheless! I blush. I'm disgraceful. I take another drink of water. I shouldn't be worrying like this. Grayson loves me and I love Grayson. I smile. That's right. Grayson tells me he loves me and we spend time with each other. We don't just meet up to have sex. Sex is only what comes after we've had a heated kiss that makes us both go crazy with want. I set the glass down and turn around almost screaming at the figure standing there. "Eep!" Realizing it was Grayson's father I relax. "Oh you scared me. Sorry did I wake you up?" I hope I didn't wake him up! "No you didn't. I came down to get some water. I didn't think you'd be able to walk after all of that..." I blush. So he had heard us?! Oh gosh how horrible! He probably hates me now! Having sex while he's home? What kind of person does that make me?? "I'm so sorry!" What do I say? How can I even begin to apologize?! I need to start fresh with this guy! He probably thinks I'm some slut hanging around his son! "No that's alright. My son obviously cares for you... tell me. How did you two meet?" He walks over and grabs the glass I was using and takes a drink from it. Isn't that water I drank from? I gulp down my nervousness. Maybe he's testing me. Grayson did say something about him chasing after me. Did that mean testing me to see if I'd crack on him or something? Run away? Hide? Yell at him? I'm not sure what he's testing or why but I won't lose! I love Grayson! "W-we met because of my friend Marie. She was friends with your son and we met through her." I state. He nods and walks toward me, setting the glass down he locks me between him and the counter. What's going on? Is he confronting me directly?? "Is that so? And you two had sex that same night?" Woah! Is he a mind reader just like Gray?!! "U-um..." do I deny it or own up to it? Ah I'm so nervous!!! Suddenly I feel hands running up my bare thighs, further and further until finally they stop at my waist. The shirt I was wearing is now bunched up at my waist and my entire lower half is exposed. What the hell is going on???! Without thinking I shove him away and run upstairs. I look back toward him and see him smirking at me. A chill runs down my spin and I hurry back into Grayson's room. I climb back into the bed and curl up next to Grayson. He turns around to face me and wraps his warm body around my cold one. "Mmm..." he groans in his sleep. I take a breath and let it out. That was scary. What in the world was that man trying to do? Grayson... is that the reason you are so hostile towards your father? I look at Grayson. His eyes are closed but his mouth is slightly open. I lick my lips to wet them. I grab his face as softly as I can and kiss him. I kiss him lightly but passionately. His eyes flutter open but I don't stop. Now that he's awake I make the kiss deeper. Oh Grayson.. I love you. I love you so much. It's just... your father scares me. Suddenly I'm pushing Gray down onto the bed and climbing on top, still kissing him. I slide my tongue in this time. I let go of his face and place my hands on the bed, holding myself up. "Ah! Grayson..." I moan quietly, pulling away to catch my breath. "Are you still half asleep?" He asks. I shake my head. I just wanted to feel Grayson. I wanted him to touch me. Wash away all the bad dreams and scary encounters with fathers. "Did something happen? Was it my father?" Damn him and his mind reading abilities! "I just want you. Grayson please touch me!" I beg. I grab his hands and run them along my clothed body. Even through this shirt I can feel the warmth of his hand. My body becomes weak. I want Grayson to touch me more. I want my body to stop trembling. I want to forget about Grayson's father... I want Grayson. I want him hard and soft. I want him rough and smooth. I wanted him badly. I wanted his hands to roam my body like they always do. I want to be so close with Grayson that my body melts into his. I want his warmth. I wanted his comfort. I bite my lip to stop my tears. "I-I just want you and only you!" I choke out. Gray pulls his hands from my now loose and frozen grip. My hands were shaking, my body trembled. "P-please?" I look down at Grayson and burst into tears. "Gray!!" I sob, falling down and hugging him tightly. He hugs me back instantly. "Noah..." he whispers softly as he holds me close. I close my eyes. "I'm so sorry!!" I bawl. "Shhh it's alright. You've done nothing wrong. It's okay. I promise. It's alright. Shhh..." I cry and cry and cry. I cry about a lot of things. I cry because of my dream. I cry because I've lost my father. I cry because of Grayson's father attacking me like he did. I cry about Liam. And lastly I cry about Grayson. It's because I love Grayson so much, every beat of my heart is full of love for him. By the time my eyes run dry and my body becomes exhausted it's early morning. "Don't let go of me." I whisper. "I won't. Ever"