"Choi, I said it wasn't a big deal. Stop being gay about it." Yeonjun snapped quickly, and Soobin nodded, looking down.

Soobin couldn't help but smile to himself, and then let out a giggle, covering his mouth with his hands.

Yeonjun raised his eyebrow. "What?"

Soobin gripped Yeonjun's shirt, "Nothing. I just started thinking I'm a little special to you. That's all." He teased.

Yeonjun didn't say anything, just leaned down and pressed their lips together, pinning Soobin against the wall. Soobin hummed into his lips, letting him get placed against the wall. Yeonjun let his hands go and slipped to Soobin's ass.

Soobin pulled away, breathing heavily, and then reached his hands up, fixing Yeonjun's dark blue hair. He let his eyes trail down and meet Yeonjun's eyes, and then smiled a little.

"Do you wanna see my art stuff?" Soobin asked in a small voice. "Do you wanna sit with me in the art room upstairs?"

"What the fuck am I going to do? Watch you paint?" Yeonjun laughed, and Soobin pulled his hands back.

"Yeah but we can be togeth-"

"I could literally list 25 more things I could be doing. Sorry, Choi. Unless you suck my dick while painting, then I'm good." Yeonjun said, and then walks out.

Soobin watched him walk out, and felt a little sad. He sighed and walks out too. Before Yeonjun walked into the cafeteria, he turned and looked at Soobin.

"My place before lunch." Yeonjun said, and Soobin shook his head.

"I can't, I need to prepare for exhibition thing tomorrow." Soobin said.

"Seriously? I get you this whole thing and can't even get some nice head after?" Yeonjun chuckled.

Soobin frowned. "I thought you selected me 'cause you thought I was good and like art?"

"Yeah, that was counted. But I was hoping this meant you would let me fuck you or what."

"I'm g-gonna go work on art." Soobin mumbled, pushing him away lightly.

Yeonjun scoffed, seeing Soobin walks the other way. "Choi!" Yeonjun called out, and Soobin felt this stupid hitch in his stomach.

Probably a stomach ache, he presumed.

But then, he felt Yeonjun grab his hips and spin him around.

"You're so fucking annoying." Yeonjun snapped, and Soobin frowned. "Fine, I'll come with you to your stupid art room. But only because you're forcing me! Not because I want to see you do artsy stuff." Yeonjun said, and Soobin blushed.

Yeonjun started walking, and Soobin rushed to catch up with him, heart beating fast.

Something which felt like butterflies erupted in his stomach. Something unknown.

| art exhibition |

"Soobin?" A voice said, and Soobin turned. It was one of the art students from the grade above and one of the cheerleaders, Vanessa.

"Aren't you in the exhibition?" She asked.

Soobin nodded, "Yes, I just put my stuff up."

"Good! You need this ID for identification purposes. Here's yours." She said, taking out an ID with Soobin's name on it. Soobin took the ID and pinned it to his shirt.

Vanessa took out another ID. "Oh, and this one, I don't know who he is, but he's a guy from your batch named... Daniel?"

Soobin frowned, "What? There's no 'Daniel' in our batch." Soobin said, and she handed him the ID. He looked at it.