Crush on Who?

Armin: *screams in pain* HOLY CRAP ELI THAT HURTS!

I haven't even properly healed it yet! *starts to wrap bandage on his foot*

Armin: AH! THE PAIN!

Legout: poor little brother.

Armin: SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I BEAT YOU UP EVEN MORE YOU STUPID BRAT!

Legout: Yes sir! *runs away*

*ties bandage*

Armin: *screams in pain*

---
Lizzy: Yo you recording Arty?

Arty: Yes.

Lizzy: Alright! Time to find someone!

Arty: Legout is right over there.

Lizzy: LEGOUT!

Arty: and we're live.

Legout: what. Why is there a camera to my face?

Lizzy: Welcome to "Crush on Who?"! Its a TV reality show where you, yes you, reveal your crush to the entire world!

Legout: No ones watching this huh.

Arty: only two.

Lizzy: who?

Arty: Eli and Reiner surprisingly

Lizzy: to bad. Now Legout, WHO is your crush?

Legout: well, I barely knew you peeps but when I saw Annie for the first time, WOO! She was a beauty! I even tried to seduce her with my charm but sadly it didn't work. If Annie wasn't with Armin then yeah I would knock her up anytime.

Lizzy: Do you still have a crush on Annie Legout?

Legout: Do I? Of course I do! I tried to switch bodies with Armin in order to be with her but no, she's too smart and beautiful.

Lizzy: Ooh! Wait till Armin hears this!

Arty: Look! There's Eren!

Lizzy: Eren!

Eren: Yeah?

Lizzy: Who was your crush?

Eren: my first crush? Hm... It was probably Armin.

Everyone: What!

Eren: Yeah. It was when we first met but that was when I thought Armin was a girl.

Lizzy: Reiner left a comment. He said "Ha! gay!" What do you say to that?

Eren: I'll admit it. Yes I was gay but you are too Reiner! Reiner and Bertholdt sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G!

Lizzy: did you have any other crushes?

Eren: Of course! Everyone had a crush on Historia back when she was Christa, especially Armin. I think both of them were together back then but every time I asked he ignored.  I also had some feelings for Annie back then too.

Lizzy: Is that what prevented you from transforming in Stohess?

Eren: to be honest... Yes. Yes it was.

Mikasa: Eren!

Lizzy: Ooh Mikasa! Do you have a crush?

Mikasa: Me? A crush? N- no.

Lizzy: What about Eren? Don't you like him?

Mikasa: *blushes* um... I promised to protect him at all cost. I- its nothing like that!

Lizzy: I see...

Ymir: I have a crush on Historia. Even ask her!

Arty: we all know that Ymir