April Fools day! Prank War!

*a siren starts is heard throughout the household and red lights start to fill the room*

What the heck? I was sleeping! What's going- oh no. *gets out of bed and hides behind door* fuck! I forgot about the prank war!

*someone breaks open the door*

x_AnnieLeonhardt_x: Eli!

Annie? What are you doing here?

Annie: I'm here to kill Legout like you promised yesterday! Let's go before the rest start to set off traps!

Right! But first. *gets out Nerf guns and gives one to Annie* Protection!

Annie: thanks.

*Annie and Eli exit the room*

Reiner: FIRE!

*Bertholdt fires a cannon filled with feathers*

Duck!

*Annie and Eli duck and roll behind the sofa*

Annie: Reiner what the heck!

Reiner: Sorry but it is April fools day.

I know. I'm talking about the dress Reiner!

Reiner: oh. My clothes were too big so I had to take something out of Historia's closet.

And you chose a dress.

Reiner: its fancy.

Ok. Let me explain to the rest. *clear throat* Last night all of us changed gender. All the girls are boys while the boys are girls. How? We don't know, not even Hange knows.

Bertholdt: Um Reiner... We ran out of feathers.

Reiner: what!

Yes! Bye bye suckers! *reveals cannon filled with cheetos and shoots it*

Both: NO!!! *gets covered in cheetos*

Annie: Eliminated!

Reiner: Damn it!

Hey guys! Send a message to the rest. Tell them that the last boy and girl standing will be crowned king and queen of pranks!

Bertholdt: Sure.

Reiner: Let's go Berty.

Annie: oh this is gonna be fun.

Yep.
---
Eren: How can you guys wear bras? Like how?

Mikasa: I don't know. We just do.

Eren: its so uncomfortable.

Mikasa: Get used to it.

Eren: nuh uh. I want to be a boy again- *gets pie in face*

Mikasa: EREN!

Armin: Ha! Bon voyage Eren! *aims slingshot*

Mikasa: Armin don't you dare!

Armin: Nope but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. *shoots Mikasa but misses*

Mikasa: Missed.

Armin: Did I?

*A trap is set off where a bucket filled with water drops on top of Mikasa*

Mikasa: ... I didn't see that coming.

Armin: Eli gave me that idea. After all, we did have a mini prank war between the both of us.