More and More stories

We're back with more stories!

Everyone: No!!!

Yes!!! But before we continue, I was working on another book for my English homework and I finished it. Would you guys be interested in reading it? (Because some things that will be mentioned later on in the story will make more sense when you read it so... Tell me)

Everyone: No!

Its not bad! I promise!

Reiner: You always say that and then we end up drinking bleach.

Its not a smut story nor a fan fiction. Its just a "conspiracy" book.

Armin: oh.

Yep. Now on to the actual dare, embarrassing training day stories?

Hange: Hanging upside down from my bed.

Everyone: What?

Hange: First year as a Scout and I had the top bunk. Long story short, I broke my bed.

*everyone starts to laugh*

Really!

Hange: Yep.

Reiner: Ooh! I got one! Getting flipped by Annie during training.

Annie: Getting flipped by Armin during training.

Everyone: What! You! Flipped by Armin?!?

Annie: Yep.

Armin: 😄😄

Reiner: I don't believe it.

Annie: Its true. I accidentally told him that the Ocean was a joke so he got mad and flipped me.

Never mess with Armin and the ocean people!

Armin: Savage. 😎😎😎

Boi. Stop steeling my sun glasses! 

Armin: Sorry.

Bertholdt: My weird way of sleeping. Reiner told me that I ended up in the bathroom just laying there on the floor one day. After that, the boys used my weird movements to predict the weather for the day.

Boys: Oh yeah! I remember that!

Jean: Fun times.

Boys: yeah... Fun times.

Marcel: what are you guys doing?

Telling embarrassing training stories.

Jason: ooh! There was this one time that Marcel flipped over because he didn't know how to use the ODM gear. As he tried to remove the belt his pants ripped off and you could see his, what color was it again, blue boxers showing.

Marcel: JASON!

*everyone starts to laugh*

You are definitely a son of Armin!

Marcel: 😠😠😠 😑😏. There was this one time during training where Eli almost got killed by bees.

Marcel don't you dare!

Marcel: So it was the annual horseback training race where we race to the end on horseback as if we were in the Scouts.

Everyone: I remember that!

Marcel: Yeah and we come a crossed a beehive. Eli was being so annoying that she threw down the beehive without knowing. She ended up running towards HQ with a bunch if angry bees behind her. We were all laughing.

*covers face with hands* You promised not to tell anyone!

Marcel: Sorry.

Armin: There was this one time that Eren had to be brought out of the cafeteria by Mikasa because he got into a fight with Jean. It was so embarrassing.

Eren: Armin!

Armin: Sorry not sorry.

Jean: Not as embarrassing as catching Annie and Armin trying to make out at the edge of the forest right Reiner?

Reiner: I forgot about that! Dude, you should have seen their faces! The were red as heck! When we spotted the they walked away from each other rapidly!

Both: *blushing* WE WERE NOT MAKING OUT! We were just caught up at the moment.

Reiner: yeah right.

Jean: We caught you red handed guys.

Eren: So that explains the red lipstick I found on your shirt one day.

Armin: Eren!

Boy: Ooh! It just serious.

Armin: Omg Eren! Why?

Eren: I was just wondering. It was around your collar so I was just wondering.

Ymir: Where else did those lips go huh Annie?

Annie: Nowhere near "that" Ymir, if that's what you were thinking. Sheesh, mind out if the gutter.

Girls: Its all in the gutter Annie.

Annie: Shut up.

Well that concludes this dare. Comment down more dares below!

Armin: What did I miss?

A lot Armin.

Armin: Oh...

Enjoy!