Wedding!

Hey guys! Welcome to Annie's and Armin's wedding!

A+A: We never agreed to this!

Yes you did! Now pay attention to Laurence! He's the priest!

Mikasa: Still dont agree to this.

Eren: you never agree with things that involve Annie.

Mikasa: because of all the things she did.

Why do you think I changed the script for the FNaF series?

Laurence: Yep.

So... What are you waiting for. Start!

Laurence: Ok. *takes out a book*

Armin: This is embarrassing.

Annie: Yep.

Laurence: *opens the book*ok we are gathered here today to bring these two people in an adventure that will be the life they live. The marriage they will share will be one of a kind the love they cherish will be the love that will guide them.

Hange: *crying* this is so beautiful.

I know right! *blows into tissue*

Laurence: Now time for u Armin to give your bowels to your lovely wife Annie.

Armin: What vowels? What is happening!

Laurence: Ok forget it.

Armin: Fine! I'll do my vowels.

Laurence: ok

Armin: Annie... Ever since I first met you in training camp I fell in love. That first time we interacted was the most beautiful, but also very awkward moment. *glares at Eren*

Eren: I said I was sorry!

Shush!

Eren: ok!

Armin: I still remember the day we first kissed, on top of the watchtower, and that was when I wanted you in my life.

Laurence: ok

Armin: I promise you Annie that I will make you happy for my entire life until death set us apart. I will make you, and our son, happy... Now I'm done

Laurence: OK Annie ur turn to give ur vowels.

Annie: ok... Armin, at first I thought that I wasn't human. That I was just a cold hearted monster but when I saw you, things changed...

Aww!

Annie: That first time we interacted, I realized that there was at least someone who cared about me. When we first kissed, I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to make you happy and make our son or daughter proud...

*Everyone sits in silence*

PSS. LauContinue

Annie:... Continue

Laurence:bride.I now pronounce u husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Hange: Yay! 😍😍😍

*Annie and Armin kiss*

Laurence: This ceremony is complete.

Both: Finally!

Party time!

Key: Laurence: italics

Ok *he changes to a tux*.

Damn! That's one fancy tux!

Thanks... Your in this to*he uses his magics to change Eli in a dress no high heals*