Wow... just wow

Alright! I need you guys to answer this question honestly. Alright?

Everyone: What is it?

Eren: It better not be the awkward questions.

Its not... Yet. Raise your hands if you still ship me with Armin although I'm "technically married" to Laurence.

*Everyone raises their hands*

Hange: OTP right there.

ALL Armin's and me: Really? Like why? I don't see it?

Hange: Really!

Reiner: Wow. Just wow.

Ymir: Can't you tell that little Arty has a crush on you because he stutters around you the most!

Arty: I- Don't stutter t- that much a- around her.

Everyone: Yes you do.

Armin: No I didn't. Since Arty and I are technically the same person, I say that I didn't stutter that much around Eli.

E+M: Really? Thats not what we heard 3 years ago. You told us-

Both: Shut it!

Armin: What is going on?

Nothing. We'll talk about this later. Right now Ying dared us to tell our most embarrassing thing that happened to us when we were young.

Everyone: Why?

Just do it. Reiner you go first.

Reiner: Running butt naked in the house when I was 5.

Really?

Reiner: Yeah.

Bertholdt, your next.

Bertholdt: Getting my head stuck in a box.

Reiner: Oh I remember that!

Bertholdt: Yeah.

Annie, what about you?

Annie: Nothing really. Just falling during training. That's it.

Ymir? Historia?

Historia: Well now that I think about it. There was this time where Frida had to clean my nose since I wasn't being a "woman". Back then I didn't understand what it meant but now I feel kinda of embarrassed about it.

Ymir: Nothing much. Just living on the streets.

Heicho! What about you?

Levi: One, stop calling me heicho.

No.

Levi: tch. What's there to tell? I was a scum bag back then. All I did was embarrassing.

Hange: Ooh! There was this one time I got my head stuck in a box and I fell down the stairs. Trying to take the box off I accidentally took off my shirt with the box, and it was in front my parents boss too.

Everyone: Really! *starts to laugh*

*laughs* Wow! Nice way to make a first impression Hange!

Hange: Yeah. And you Mikasa? Probably nothing embarrassing happened to you right?

Mikasa: I had to pull Eren out of a fight. A "girl" fight.

*everyone starts to laugh*

Eren: Mikasa!

Mikasa: It was embarrassing for me to actually pull Eren out of a 4 year old girl fight.

Ha! Really!

Armin: Wow. Really? That's so sad.

Eren: Shut up! What's your story huh?

All Armin's: Being thrown into the river by Mikasa of course. Also seeing you freak out in the middle of the streets yelling "I threw Mikasa's underwear in the river"

Eren: Armin!

*Everyone laughs hysterically*

Oh... My stomach hurts from all this laughing. Oh my head.

Armin: And you?

Nothing really. I suffer from short term memory loss... What were we talking about again?

Everyone: Wow... Just wow.

Anyways, want more embarrassing stories? Maybe from the training years? Tell us!

Everyone: No!

Yes! Leave an dare and

Enjoy!