//014//

jimin;

_excujjimin - found ya

He sent, the same time he heard Jungkook's phone beeped.

Jungkook hurriedly opened his phone.

" Fuck, I forgot to mute this. Shit. " , he whispered to his self.

Jimin who sent the message, was watching Jungkook's every move.

" I knew I had the feeling it was you. " , he muttered, loud enough to Jungkook to hear.

Jungkook looked at him, face paling.

He saw how Jimin's lips turned to a cheeky grin from shock.

Yeah, like the one on the multimedia.

" Hey, Jeon. " , he playfully said.

Jungkook scoffed, trying to hide what he's feeling right now.

" I am not the only 'Jeon' in the world, bish. ", he said, trying really hard not to stutter.

Jimin laughed.

Jungkook was confuse.

" Back at it again with the 'bish' , huh? " , Jimin said, raising his eyebrow.

' Shit. ' , Jungkook mentally cursed.

" Couldn't think of a come back now, huh, Jeon? " , He teased as Jungkook remained silent.

Jimin took a step forward causing to Jungkook take a step back.

" Where's the bitchy Jeon I liked in Mystics? " , he teased once again.

Jungkook remained silent as Jimin took another step forward.

" Are you just gonna stay silent, Jeon? " , he whispered as they were only a mere centimeter away from each other.

" Aren't you supposed to be bantering in my face now, saying how you hate me so much? " , he whispered, emphasizing the word 'hate' .

Jimin saw how Jungkook nervously gulped, causing him to smirk.

He looked at Jungkook's eyes with a smirk on his lips.

" Now, Jeon. Tell me, why do you hate me so so much? " , he playfully asked, whispering every words.

Those whispered words causing Jungkook to shiver as his knees were wobbling up.

" I..... " , Jungkook started.

Jimin hummed, still staring at Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook heaved a sigh and slightly pushed Jimin away from him.

" Could you get away? 'Cause, I swear I can smell your bad breath. " , he slightly teased.

Jimin rolled his eyes and muttered ' It is not ' , followed by a ' What a way to destroy the mood, Jeon'  .

" I don't actually hate you. Never been, never will. Except, maybe, your cockiness of course. " , Jungkook said, finally letting out what's in his heart.

Jimin remained silent and Jungkook continued.

" I acted like I really hated you because I know you'll notice me and fortunately, you really did. " , Jungkook chuckled.

" Why do you have to pretend that you're my hater if you can just say you're my fan and you really love me? " , Jimin asked with a teeny tiny bit of cockiness.

" Really, Jimin? " , Jungkook asked, deadpan.

Jimin just shrugged and Jungkook just sighed.

" I just thought of that idea. Seeing how other youtubers notice their haters more than their fans. " , he said.

[ A/N: this is purely my opinion and i am not pointing out youtubers or anyone on this, okay? ]

Jimin just nodded and a thought suddenly hit him.

" Wait, were you the one who said bish on that fast food chain? " ,  Jimin asked while pointing at Jungkook.

Jungkook shyly smiled.

" So, it was you! " , Jimin grabbed both Jungkook's shoulders.

" Did you know how much I mentally broke down after that? " , Jimin said while shaking Jungkook.

Jungkook blushed and shook his head.

" OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW!! " , Jimin said still shaking Jungkook.

Jungkook muttered a 'stop' and Jimin pulled him close to him.

His lips grazing on top of Jungkook's ear.

" But remember what I said that day? " , he whispered.

Jungkook slowly shook his head again, feeling Jimin's breath on his ear.

" That you're the only who could only call me that and that I'm serious about being your 'bish' . " 

* * *

ONE MORE! JUST ONE MORE!!

tell me how all of you think this gonna end