//012//

!! answers to all your questions will be on the last chapter since THE END IS NEAR !!

* * *

jimin;

*insert 'Cash me ousside howbbadah' trap remix*

" Argh......, " , Jimin grunted while he, closed eyes, answers the phone.

' JIMIN! '

He quinted his eyes, trying hard t op open them but hell, he was still sleepy.

" Hmm......, " , he groaned.

' Rise and shine little fluff ball! '

" Jin-hyung......., " , he said, coming out like he was moaning his hyung's name.

' What the.... YOU AIN'T A FLUFF BALL, YOU HORNY ASS, DIRTY ASS, ASSHOLE! ' , Jin shouted on the other side of the call.

With that, Jimin sat and leaned on his bed's head board and finally, opened his eyes.

" Hyung.... its still early in the morning, why call me? " , he lazily replied and yawned.

' Oh boy, its not morning anymore, its freaking almost dinner! ' , Jin shouted once again.

Jimin looked at his phone's clock and saw it was already quarter to five.

Want to know what he did before he slept 😏

Well sht, what you're thinking rn was what he did 😏.

" I'm tired, hyung. " , he said as he put his phone down on his side and stretched his body.

' Its your fault. Get dressed, we're going out. ' , Jin commanded causing Jimin to stop his actions.

" What? Hyung, I literally juat woke up a minute ago. " , Jimin whined.

' Like I said, not my fault, it's yours. From what my phone says the line was on for about 7 minutes now, so get your lazy plump ass up now and fix yourself. ' , Jin said then ended the call.

Jimin scrubbed his face irritatedly while kicking his blankets away from him.

- - -

*beep* *beep*

Jimin hurriedly grabbed his phone and house key the went outside.

He started walking near Jin's car when he saw two figures inside already.

*beep* *beep*

" HURRY UP! I'M HUNGRY! " , Jin shouted from his car.

Jimin went to the shotgun seat and once he got in, he already noticed Taehyung, smiling ear to ear.

" Hello~ " , Taehyung greeted enthusiastically.

Jimin just smiled and Jin introduced the two on the back.

" The one who just greeted you was Taehyung, " and Taehyung waved again while smiling then Jin continued, " The who's sleeping right next to the window is Jungkook. "

Jimin chuckled to see the 'Jungkook' upclose while sleeping with his mouth wide open.

While Jin was driving, Jimin was looking at them on the back from the rear mirror.

He saw how Taehyung tapped Jungkook's thighs multiple times to wake him up but didn't worked.

Jimin turned to face them and said, " Let me try. "

Jimin tapped his thighs harder than Taehyung but Jungkook only slapped his hand away.

He glared at the sleeping man then decided to pinch his nipples.

" W-wha-what?! " , Jungkook immediately woke up from his sleep, looking like he wanted to puch somwone but with his eyes closed.

Because of that, the three elders laughed at his cute gesture causing him to open his eyes only to see Jimin in front of his seat.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung who was still laughing then asked him,

" Am I dreaming again? Am I delusional? Or is it the same thing? " , Jungkook "drunkily" turned to Jimin ans pinched his cheeks.

" Oh look, hyung. I can even touch him now. " , he said while giggling and pinching Jimin's cheeks.

" It is him. "

Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment resting his hand on Jimin's cheek.

Jimin looked at him, confused on what he's gonna do next.

Jungkook opened his eyes and took his hand away from Jimin, like he just touched the most unholy thing in the world.

With his eyes wide open, looking shook on Jimin, he shouted,

" OH MAN HOLY SHIT! "

Jin was startled so the car went sideways and once he was okay again, he shouted at Jungkook.

" JEON JUNGKOOK! "

* * *

3 more....

i know its getting really fast....