Chapter three

A/N that's what Ash looks like :)

*edited*

Everleigh:

My mind can't process all that is happening right now. I don't know what to think of all this.

He led us to a black range rover and sat me and Rose at the back. Rose had already fallen asleep in my arms and I was feeling my eyes getting heavier, but I felt like I needed to stay awake.

"Go to sleep angel. You're safe now."

I don't even know that man's name and yet I feel at ease with him. He's probably in a gang or something and could kill me at any given moment but he has been nice so far. Without even realising I had fallen asleep in the car.

~~~skip car ride~~~~~

The car came to a stop and I suddenly woke up to the sound of his voice. 

"We are here angel."

He got out of the car and came over to my side and opened the door for me. He also helped me get out with Rose in my arms and took my bag and put it on his shoulder.
I looked up to see the mansion in front of me. 

"Wow, it's really beautiful! You live here?" 

Gosh, I feel stupid now, of course, he lives here if not we wouldn't be here!

"I do, as well as a few of my most trusted men."

I didn't trust myself to say anything so I nodded. He came closer to me and tucked a  piece of hair behind my ear. 

"Don't worry angel, you're safe here with me. And so is the little princess. "

And with that, he took my hand and led me to the house and I couldn't help but blush and feel electric shots through my hand.

We walked in to be greeted by a man. The third man that was at the dinner today. 

"Boss! Paul and Louis told me a bit about what happ-.... oh hello there!"

He smiled as he looked at me and saw that I had Rose in my arms too. I guess the two other goons are Paul and Louis.

"I'm Carter."

"Yes, you take your burger with extra pickles and no mayo, right?"

"You're the girl from the dinner! "

"Yep, I'm Everleigh and this little munchkin in my arms is Rose."

He looked over at the man and smiled like the Cheshire cat, making me a bit nervous.

"Let her be, Carter. We'll have a meeting tomorrow, but for now, it's late so, go to bed."

"Yes boss, it was nice meeting you Everleigh." Making sure to whisper seeing Rose sleeping.

"You too Carter."

I didn't even realise that I was still holding hands with the man and I still don't know his name. I took my hand out of his and put it under Rose for extra support, she may be little but she sure is heavy!

" well let me take you to my room," he said clearing his throat.

"Umm, sorry but what's your name, you never said."

"Ash. Ash Mortimer."

"Right ok, well thank you for everything but I don't want to impose..."

"You are not. I want you here. You are safe here. Follow me."

And with that, he walked off up the stairs and into one of the rooms.

"You'll be staying here tonight. I'll get a bed for the princess in the morning so that you have your own bed."

"Is this your room?" It looked so masculine all in shades of navy blue, white and black.

"Yes, but it's yours, for the time being, I'll sleep on the couch."

"No! Sorry, that's not fair for you."

"I don't mind really, I'll just come to get changed in the morning and evenings and to use the bathroom."

"But-"

He came up real close to me and whispered in my ear.

"No buts angel, it's final." And with that, he walked into the bathroom.

While he was in there I put Rose down on the bed making sure she was warm enough and had enough space. I took the bag and started looking for my pj's but like the idiot I am, I forgot to put some pyjamas.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath.

"Are you alright Angel?"

I turned to see a topless Ash leaning against the bathroom door, looking so freaking sexy! Omg! He has an 8 pack, the v line, tattoos on his chest, arms... he looks so good. I was so checking him out I didn't even realise he was up close and personal. His hand were on my waist and he was looking down to me. He's probably 6'2 maybe 6'3. I was way shorter than him that's for sure. 

"What's the matter, angel?"

"Umm... i .... umm... forgot my pj's. Do- do you have something I can sleep in?"

God! You just had to stutter!
He chuckled and said. 

"Sure angel, be right back."

He left to go to his closet and came back out with a pair of Calvin Klein boxers and I'm guessing one of his t-shirts. 

"Here."

"Thanks. Well, goodnight then. And thank you for everything."

"You don't need to thank me, Angel. You deserve to be treated like a queen."

"Well, thanks."

He kissed me on the top of my head and left me and with my thoughts.
I went to the bathroom to check my wounds and to change.
It felt nice being in his clothes, they smell like him...
and with that I went to bed, feeling safe and somewhat loved and protected. I held my daughter close and smiled to myself.
Maybe this won't be that bad after all.
*************************************

Hey!! Hope you are enjoying my second story so far!!
Tell me what you think and please vote!

Xxxxx :)