9. Car

half editted

I need a car.

I have avoided needing a car for two years of living in Toronto. I'm not the most comfortable walking distance from things but still walking distance but now that I work out in Etobicoke there is no way I can call that walking distance of any type.

I have lucked out as recent to be getting rides from Morgan or Mitch/Auston when they're over but it's coming on my third week on the job, and I feel like I've lost a sliver of my independence.

I mean yeah it's the guys that offer me ride overtaking a uber or transit, but I can't help but feel like a burden, yes we are going to the same place but if they wanna do something after they have to bring me home. It only makes sense that I get my first car I am 20 years old.

All this brings me to now, standing in the middle of a showroom surrounded by cars not knowing a damn thing about what to get, I should have really thought this through, i should've brought my dad or someone. Flustered I walk around some more taking interest in different cars so I don't look as lost as I actually am.

After 10 minutes of severely not knowing what I am doing, I fish my phone from my bag and text a plead out to almost all the male contacts in my phone that are in the general area of Toronto/

TO: Dad, Mitchy, AusTON, Mo, James, and Willeh

I am car shopping and have made a mistake, I don't have a clue what I am doing!SEND HELP!!! Will buy food and beer!

I added the address of the deal I was at and instantly greeted from a frowny face from my dad saying he's out of town. Dealing dejected after no response after 5 minutes I decide to head to a coffee shop that's across the street to wait the little bit more.

I only had to wait a couple more minutes when my phone started to ring on the table I now occupy.

"Hey Will," I answered the phone after the first ring.

"Well hello my little damsel in distress, You still need help?" He sounded like he was using his cars Bluetooth.

"Yes," was my instant reply before adding. "And you better now be calling to just say oh too bad because I really need help," I confessed after getting to now the young William Nylander he likes to make jokes, and it's cute until it inconveniences you. My little comment sparks a deep laugh from Will and someone else in his car.

"Well Mrs.Sass I don't think want to help you and now because I can," He snotted over the phone and I could vividly imagine him sticking his nose in the air for dramatic effect and from the laugh heard of the phone he did just that. Sighing having a brother I know that he playing and wants a reaction but I can play too.

"That's okay Willie, I'll just ask Kasperi. Hey, Kasperi I know you're there and I would love your help PLEASE," I teased, as i heard Kasperi crack up and Williams makes shocked noise.

"Yeah, No problem see you in ten," Kasperis voice deepen than Williams speaks first before a whining Will disagrees.

"Do I not get a say in this?"

"No, I am driving and I am going to help my friend, you can stay in the car if you like, I'll put the window down," Kasperi Heavily teased his sulking friend who made no further comments, adding to my laughter.

"Okay, I'll see you guys soon. I am just at the coffee shop across the road"

The called ended after that and true to Kasperi's words, the two euro blondes pulled up in Kasperis SUV and got out clad in warm clothes for the brisk February day. William sporting a frown as the accessory of choice as Kasperi is laughing at him but sends him to pay the parking to which William huffs dramatic before doing so.