3.Fine

I'm not sure what hurts more my head or my feet. Rolling over in the plush hotel bed to stick my head in the pillows. The sun too bright to handle being it's probably around noon.

"Of course the day I'm hungover would be the nicest day of 2017" I mumble into the pillows before hauling myself up to sit on the edge of the bed taking in the trail of clothes I left from the door to the bed when I stumbled in this morning. Leaving me completely nude shaking my head I grab the clothes and toss them on the bed and pick out some clothes to wear after my shower because I feel disgusting.

Cracking my back and stretching I grab my bathroom products and head for a much-needed shower. Stopping by the full-length mirror being completely nude makes my tattoos visible. A red detailed leaf on my bicep and initials on my hip in my best friends fancy handwriting are just a few of my pieces. I also have a Phoenix in the middle of shoulders, a rose on my forearm and a small owl on my left rib cage. I love my tattoos they all have a meaning and story.

After a hot shower, dress on lounging on my bed trying to decide what to do with my day I still have a night in this 5-star hotel giving me another day out of reality. Choosing to watch Ironman, I pick up my phone for the first time today.

1:30pm

Text from Steph
'Hey come to our hotel for a late lunch! We're staying at the Thompson we'll come get you!"
Sent at 1 pm

Text to Steph
'I too am staying at the Thompson I'm on l... I don't remember what floor but high up'

So that wasn't a dream or a drunken illusion I actually meet them and totally was all over Auston Matthew. My phone ringing stops me from over-analyzing last night's events. Answering the phone before looking at the ID already knowing it's Steph.

"Hello?" My voice unused and hungover.

"You sound like shit" a female voice that sounds just like mine laughs. Getting up from the bed to look out the windows that have a great view of the CN tower.

"You're the one to talk. What's up?" I instantly regret to look out the window as my eyes burn making me dive back on my bed.

"What room are you in? I'm sick of being around all these guys" Her voice is a whisper and in the background is a lot of male voices. My face down on the pillows I turn my head so my voice isn't muddled by the pillows.

"I don't even know other The the 16th floor" I got up from my bed to go open the door to look at the room number.

"How do you Not what room you're staying in? How the hell did you get in this morning?"

"I wish I knew!" I open the door "okay floor 17 my bad room 1729" I closed the door but don't lock it knowing she'll be here.

" ok, I'm on the floor below. I'll be there soon" Steph hangs up. Remembering someone the perks promised to me by the guy I helped with Gala I start browsing the room service menu.

I guess between the time I picked up the menu and Steph arriving I fell back asleep because I was started by the knock at the door.

"It's open!" I yell out too lazy to open it incomes, a hungover Steph clad in leggings and I guess of one Mitch's hoodies very similar to my oversized pullover and leggings both sport messy buns.

"Let's order a shit ton of coffee and good in hungry" I rolled to the hotel phone and did just that with Steph and I's orders. A relaxed day ahead.

It wasn't until it was dark that Mitch finally called Steph to see where she was because apparently the guys disbanded and started doing their own thing with wives or each other.