Author

Hi,

So this book is a project to strengthen my writing because I have fallen out of touch with my writing. I have dyslexia and taking a Gap between high school and college has affected my writing and reading abilities more than I  had anticipated and  In an attempt to help myself, I am writing this book.

I will warn you I have bad grammar, spelling and more. My brain knows what it wants to say so when I miss a word , double a word or misspell something I don't see it. It happens. I try to proof read to the best of my ability but I can't fix anything to its full potential until couple days later because if do in the same sitting I won't see the errors you see.

This is a romance  I am just no sure of the pairing so We'll be in the same boat until I get my shit together.  I am going to do a lot of research on the players and locations to give the best content possible.   I already have knowledge of majority of the Leafs team but I am always willing to learn more than I already know.

This is not a self insert. The only thing similarities I want is the amount of hockey knowledge and love. Also the type of connects to the NHL. I grew up with Sean Monahan he was good friends with my older brother. Also that same brother dated Tyler Seguin's Sister Candace (She is so nice!). Also my dad played hockey and has developed connects to the hockey world but We have been more Lacrosse based as family growing up.

If you've read this far I already love you!

With Love,

Kaitlyn