"Why not?" I turn and ask. 

"Because you will just make it worse. I don't know why bloom's doing this but for now just leave it." I nod looking over my shoulder seeing bloom pulling Gantlos's hand. We where all surprised by Gantlos's new look and enchanted by it, but I don't know that bloom would become like this.

Suddenly an idea pops into my head and I inspect Duman face. "What?" He says nervously. 

"Hum, I was just wondering if since Gantlos has a new look because of the magic if you also have one." He looks surprised at my question but laughs anyway.

"I do, but" he stops short. 

"But what? I want to see it." I smile getting closer to him trying to see through the magic. He laughs and pushes me back, not realizing how close I had gotten I start to blush. 

"Maybe another time princess." I pout but he doesn't seem to change his mind.

"Ah, back to soaring I suppose?"

Flora's POV

I walk into the fruity music bar and take a seat at the counter. Organ had suggested that I come here with my disguise on and talk it out with another friend.

As I sit down at the bar Roxy glides up to me. "Oh hey Jessica." Jessica was the cover up name that I had chosen for myself. 

"Hey Roxy. What you doing?" She pulls up a seat and sits facing me. 

"Nothing much, this place hasn't been really busy today, what about you?" I smile. 

"I need some advice, and I was hoping that you could help." He smiles even brighter. 

"I would be delighted to help." I sighs a breath of relief. "So what seems to be the problem."

"Well, you see there's this guy." She oos 

"guy trouble, their the worst." I nod agreeing. 

"Well this guy has been one of my good friends for a while now, and just recently he has gotten a new look that makes him look like a hot celebrity." She nods following the story. "And well since then my best friend has been getting very close and personal with him." She continues it for me. 

"And your getting a bit jealous and want to know what you should do." I nod deciding to just go with that. She smiles. 

"Well the best thing to do when your in that situation is to just confront that friend." I cringe. And seeing that she continues. "Or if you don't want to do that you can talk to the guy. And get his side of the story and what he thinks." I nod because that isn't actually a bad idea. 

"I have kind of the same situation with my friends. You see some of them are missing and that has put quite a big toll on them and their partners." I smile realizing that she is talking about Tecna and Stella. "And well one of the missing girls suddenly appeared and well her and her boyfriend got in a fight and they broke up. She then disappeared again. And we'll since then her boyfriend, Helia, has been hitting on one of the girls who's already dateline his best friend."

Well this is news.

-time skip-

~time to go.~
Organ says in my head. looking down at my hand i pretend to look at a phone.
"Well I had better get going now my friend will be waiting for me." I turn around cutting off our conversation. Turning around I bump into a girl and we both nearly go sprawling. But two muscular arm catch me.

"hey, are you okay?" I would recognize that voice and those sparkly shoes anywhere. So when I look up and see the face of Stella my heart starts pumping. 

"Ah, yeah fine. Just leaving." I turn to leave, but Tecna swords stop me. 

"Flora?" My blood runs cold.

"Pardon?" I stop my voice from wobbling at the last moment. 

"Sorry, you just look like someone I know." I don't relax. 

"Our four friends have disappeared theses four boys girls." She sounds sad. 

"Yeah, my worthless girl friend has been kidnapped and she's to weak and powerless to escape." Helia and mocks, making me tense. sky says it again but with more venom.

"I'm sorry for your loss, but I should be going now." I pretend to ignore what Helia had said, knowing that I'm the only one that had hear it. I make it halfway to the door before someone calls out after me.

"Hey! Hang on a second!" I catch my breath and turn around. Tecna and Stella rush up to me.

 "have you by any chance seen these four girls? Their the same that we where talking about before?" I let out a breath of relief. 

"No sorry. I haven't seem anyone looking like that." Their faces fall and Stella looks at me hardly.

"You know, you kinda look a lot like one of them. You have them same brown eyes, the same hair, same height, same build." I catch my breath and my heart starts to pump. 

"Stella! Tecna! Come on." She is cut off by Timmy waving them back. But still I don't let out a breath of air until I'm out of the door. When I meet organ down a alleyway he instantly knows that something's up. 

"I tried to tell you." I walk right up to him. He gives me a look. 

"You heard what sky said about bloom, even tho I'm mad at her right now that was just mean."

I know that he heard, that was part of the deal. I can go as long has he can hear and see what I'm doing at all times. "Well it wasn't very nice. Do you have everything?" I nod and he grabs my arm taking me back to the base