Man this day just got better. My best friend, who I had a crush on, is finally with me. It took a while to get to my house since I decided to take the long way around. It was worth it since I was spending time with Nagisa. She is just so beautiful.

"Hey Karma? Why did we go the long way around?"

"So I can spend more time with you Nagisa."

"But you are right now."

"I know, but taking a night stroll with my girlfriend makes my day a lot better. So Nagisa do I get to see you in a dress more??"

"Karma."

"What?"

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm going to wear a dress."

"Aww come one Nagisa. Need knew pictures on my phone then the ones I have already."

"Why......Wait what!!!! When have you-"

"For a while but who cares about those details."

I wink at her and she blush. Hmm maybe I should get a new picture with her. I pulled her close and took a pic of both of us. I look at the picture. Nagisa smiled in it.

"Mind if you can send that to me??"

She said shyly. I nod and send her.

"Thank you."

"It's not problem, Nagisa."

I was about to set it to my wallpaper on my phone, but little did I know Nagisa did that once she received the picture of us.

"Well looks like two minds do think alike since that was my idea."

"Oh I didn't realize you was going to do the same thing."

I took another picture but only of Nagisa being really cute right now and quickly put it as my wallpaper.

"It's okay I got a new one. Got to say this one is the best."

I smirked and put my phone away. Nagisa just shake her head. Then sigh. After that we finally got to my house. I unlock the door and hold it for her. She walked in. I closed the door and turned on the lights.

"I'll be right back."

"Okay. I'll go head and pick a game out unless you want to watch something."

"Umm how about we watch something and nothing scary Karma!"

"Okay okay. Not this time."

Nagisa glare at me and the walked away. I walked in the living room to find a movie to watch. Hmm what to watch? Well horror is out of the question. This time. I heard footsteps and look back. Nagisa Chang into one of my shirts. It looks big on her.

"Well you look adorable, Nagisa~"

She blush.

"Well I wanted to wear something comfortable so this is one that I like."