Gay Bar Drama

EMILY'S POV
I wake up completely naked after last night making love to my girl, I look to the side of me and Ali is still sound asleep, she looks so beautiful I softly stroke her blonde hair and kiss her lips, then sneak out of bed and go downstairs to make breakfast, I come back up stairs 20 mins later, carrying a tray, I put it on the side kneeling down at the side of the bed...

"Ali wake up baby" .. "omg Em what's up?" Ali says looking worried as she slowly wakes up.. "nothing I just well sit up Ali".. "I'm naked Em".. "wear this for now, but dont mind me I was enjoying the view" Em says chucking Ali one of her t-shirts, and smiling to her cheekily.. "i bet you wasn't minding the view" Ali smiles back, as she puts on Emily's t-shirt.."okay Em what's up?".. "close your eyes".. Ali closes her eyes, as Emily brings her over the breakfast she made as a surprise.. omelette, followed by waffles with blueberries and strawberries with a coffee on the side... "okay open Ali" Emily says placing the tray on Ali's knee.. "Omg Em seriously you are the most thoughtful girlfriend in the world, this looks so good, thankyou babe".. "your welcome Ali only the best for my gf, I'm going to quickly have a shower whilst you eat" .. "what about your breakfast Em?".. "ive eaten downstairs as I was making yours Ali" Emily says as she kisses Ali's lips softly "I'll be back soon".. "you best be Em, I'll miss you"...

15 minutes later and Emily returns from the shower.. "did you enjoy your breakfast Ali?".. "I loved it, your the best Em perfect wife material".. Ali quickly changes the subject "erm so yeah did you enjoy your shower?".. "Ali you said wife then" Em says smiling.. "well yeah I did Emily, in time it's what we both want isn't it a wedding?".. "Omg Ali" Em jumps on the bed and cuddles Ali".. "I want that more than ever beautiful".. "good Em because all I see is my life with you"..Ali cuddles Em back kissing her lips.. "I'll go have a quick shower aswell Em if that's okay?" "Yes sure Ali" Emily starts smiling to herself getting ready at what Ali just said about getting married one day...

Ali comes back and gets ready.. as Em goes to cuddle Ali again.. "aww Emily what's that for?" Ali says smiling  ..."Do I need a reason to cuddle you Ali".. "no of course not" Ali cuddles Em back smiling at her... "Ali you know what you said about getting married, I picture our wedding day so clearly".. "I'm glad because in time, I will marry you, and it will be perfect".."aww perfect like you Ali"... Em says as she hears her mum come in the house..

Ali and Emily go downstairs.. "hey mum" .. "Oh Emily didn't know you was still in, you girls both okay?".. "yes we're good thankyou" Ali says.. "do you two fancy coming cinema I finished early from work?" .. "we went cinema yesterday mum, but I don't mind going again shall we Ali?" .. "Em you spend some time alone with your mum and I'll go home, I need see my mum anyway" .. "Are you sure Ali" .."yes Em, honestly I'll see you later"... "we will drop you off home Alison" Pam says.. "aww thankyou Mrs Fields"... "are we going in your car mum".. "yes sweetheart we will do"...

Emily and Ali go outside and get in the back of the her mums car, and soon Pam comes outside, they set off driving back to Alison's.. "are you sure you defiantly don't want to come Alison it's no problem?".. "no honestly Mrs Fields, I'll go home see my mum".."aww okay then if your sure" ...on the drive back Ali and Emily are holding hands in the back, they arrive back to Ali's a short time later.. "Okay I'll get in the front now we're here".. Ali and Emily get out and kiss each other goodbye, with Em getting back in the car on the passenger side waving to Ali as they drive off...

Ali walks into her house.. "mum are you in?".. "Yeah I'm in the front room with Cece" .. Ali mutters under her breath "oh great" as she walks into the front room.. "Oh and you return home again, I thought you were living with your gf these days" Cece says sarcastically.."no ive been staying there that's all Cece".. "Aww it's nice to see you Ali, shall we put a film on Netflix?" Mum says.. "Yeah I'm up for that mum".. "go get the popcorn Cece, I want to spend my day off with my two girls"... "I'm going out mum" .. "no Cece you are spending it with me and your sister".. "fine then" Cece gets the popcorn as Ali sets up the movie.. "okay let's all sit and chill it's good for me to finally see both of my daughters".. the movie starts and they all tuck into the popcorn, chilling out watching the movie.. half way through, Ali nips into the kitchen to get a drink, bringing one back for Cece and her mum handing them over.. "thanks Ali" her mum says... "Yeah thankyou sis, sit down its getting to the good bit" Cece says.. they carry on watching the movie till it finishes.. "that was good" .."I agree mum I loved it" Ali says...