The Morning After

EMILY'S POV
I Wake up in Cece's bed with the worst hangover ever, my pussy is wet and I suddenly have a flashback of last night fucking Alison, damn is was amazing, but Cece she's been there for me since we were kids I don't want this to ruin our friendship, because Cece is everything to me, but Alison is such a good fuck ahhhhhhh, it's fine I think to myself we agreed it would be a secret a one off, so Cece doesn't ever need to know..

Emily walks down stairs and Cece is there in the kitchen, she looks at me and I think to myself shit she knows, she comes over to me, "morning Em thanks for looking after me last night don't think I can't remember what you did, your the bestest friend in the whole world" she says to me as we cuddle. "Ah Cece I only did what you would do for me" .."exactly Em it's me and you against the world, and nothing or no one will come between us, right Em?" "Yh exactly Cece" I say with a nervousness to my voice. "Em today I thought me and you can spend the day together at the spa and don't worry I'll get a girl to give you a massage, I know you must be gagging for it how long has it been now since that one night stand you had in the club?" "Sssh you Cece" I say laughing to myself I'm doing fine thanks..

Ali walks into the conversation.. "one night stand eh Em? Have a reputation for them do you?"
Emily.. "no ive not had that many I say trying not to smile, but you know I'm single so I can do what I want"
Ali.. "yh or who ever you want" I say winking at her.
Cece.. "What's the joke you two?" I say with a tone to my voice.
Ali.. "oh nothing sis, I just find it funny how you lot were saying I was a slag in the games we played last night, but Em enjoys sleeping around."
Cece.. "she hasn't slept with anyone for three weeks since the night in the club actually Ali, I would know we tell each other everything right Em?"
Emily.. "Yh Cece everything no secrets" I say feeling so awkward .. "I'm just going to have a quick shower is that okay Cece?"
Cece.. "yeah go for it, I'm going to go get us some breakfast for us and put some petrol in my car ready for our spa day, you coming Ali?"
Ali.. "no i'll stay here I feel rough anyway sis"
Cece.. "okay I'll be back in half an hour"

I walk up the stairs and knock on the bathroom door, "Em is it okay i come in and use the toilet?" "yh come in Ali" I walk into the bathroom taking off my clothes, "is it okay i get in with you Em" I thought you needed the toilet? Emily says smiling, "I did but I suddenly changed my mind are you complaining?" I say smiling at her.. I grabbed hold of Ali and helped her in the shower "no im not complaining Ali" i say as I pin her against the wall snogging her and she snogs me back, omg Em thinks to herself this can't be happening again, we stop snogging each other as I start to touch Emily's pussy "FuCKKKKKK my life ahhhhhh the sensation it's feel so good Ali" Emily moans, "Ali stop please" Emily says smiling, "as much as I might want this, your sister will be home very soon" "what do you mean as much as you might want it" Ali says as she starts to stand back up, "course you want it Em" Ali says with a cheeky grin, "sssh you let's wash" Em says.. they help each other wash down rubbing each others naked bodies then...

"Emily, Ali I'm home breakfast is on the table..."
"SHIT she's home" Em says panicking, "I'm coming Cece just getting out now stay down there I'll be down in five"
"Okay Em, were's Ali" she shouts back up, "in her room I think I'll knock on for her on the way down, she may have fell back to sleep" Ali starts laughing.. "it's not funny Ali, seriously we need to be more careful, she is my best friend and she can't find out about me and you got it?" Em says as she grabs her towel and gets out the shower, "so there's a me and you is there" Ali says to Em, as she kisses her lips, "we will see" Em says as she walks off flashing her my body to Ali as she walks off downstairs.

"Bloodyhell you took your time Em, is Ali coming down" Cece says.. "well I knocked on but no answer I think she's fell asleep" "what's she like, oh well more food for me and you eh Em" "yh let's eat then Cece" Emily says as she starts tucking into food.