Be My Girlfriend?

ALI'S POV
I wake up and just lie in bed and the only person I can think of is Emily, she is so beautiful, caring and oh a brilliant fuck, ive never been with a girl before always lads, but nothing compared to sleeping with Emily, I can't explain but when she kisses me I get these weird butterfly feelings in my tummy. I quickly get ready and head down stairs, there's no sign of Cece anywhere maybe she popped out somewhere, I make myself some breakfast, when suddenly I hear a knock at the door.

Ali goes to the door and answers it, smiling straight away it's Emily, "hey Ali" "Hey Em Cece isn't in don't know where she has got to" "I know she isn't home she text me, hence why I came around" Emily says smiling at Ali as she closes the door and gently pushes Ali against the wall snogging her lips and putting her hand up Ali's skirt touching her pussy, Em whispers in Ali's ear "someone's a little wet?" "Fuckkkk Em" that's a nice way to say hello to me Ali says as she snogs Emily back. "Take off your skirt for me and let me get to that pussy of yours I want to taste you Ali" Ali takes off her skirt and Emily is quick to go down on her, licking her pussy up and down, slowly teasing her clit, Ali's moans go louder and louder "ahhhhhhh fuckkkk Em I can't take it" Ali moans as Emily keeps licking her pussy, all of a sudden "FuCKKKKKK yesssss baby" Ali moans and she covers Emily's face in her cum.

The front door opens Emily quickly runs into the kitchen and washes her face, as Ali quickly pulls up her skirt Cece comes in..

Cece.. "Ali what the hell I couldn't get in, why was you stood behind the door?"
Ali.. "Erm well Cece I was just.." just as Ali is thinking what to say Em butts in..
Emily.."SURPRISE!!!"
Cece.. "OMG Em I didn't expect you to be around."
Emily.. "Yeah I thought I'd surprise you I'm going to make you and Ali some breakfast."
Cece.. "Aww Em your amazing to me"

Emily cooks breakfast after 20mins, she places Ali and Cece's breakfast on the dining room table a fry up...

Cece.. "looks so good, thanks Em"
Ali.. "Yeah thanks Emily"
Emily.. "Your welcome enjoy girls"
Cece.. "You'll make a good wife one day to someone Em"
Emily.. "hope so" Emily says as she looks straight at Ali and smiles..
Ali.. "She will be one lucky girl anyway whoever you marry".. Ali says smiling back at Emily..
Cece.. "why ain't you eating anyway Em?"
Emily.. "I've just eaten not long ago, just literally finished swallowing it.." Em says looking cheekily at Ali..
Ali spits out her orange juice at what Emily just said..
Cece.. "whats up Ali?"
Ali.. "oh nothing she says laughing" looking at Emily..

After breakfast the girls head up stairs into Cece's room and put a film on Netflix, "wait girls" Cece says just let me nip to the toilet before it starts..

Emily.. "By the way Ali you tasted amazing earlier I can still taste your pussy juice on my lips" Em says licking her lips.."mmmm"
Ali.. "fuck stop it my clit is throbbing I'll get you back trust me Em"

Back girls what have I missed "oh nothing Cece" Ali says.. has she starts the film, all the girls are cuddled up ontop of the bed covers, Emily in the middle of Cece and Ali..during the film Ali sneakily holds Emily's hand, which gives Em a warm feeling inside her tummy, Em turns to Ali and smiles at her. After a few hours the movie finishes..

Cece.. "I feel sleepy now that's made me feel so relaxed that film did you two enjoy it?"
Emily.. "Yh it was good"
Ali.. "it wasn't to bad, but I enjoyed the company" Ali says looking again directly at Emily smiling..
Cece.. "So Em the girl from the spa you never said did you contact her?"
Ali looks really jealous at what Cece just asked Emily..
Emily.. "no I don't think she's the one for me, there wasn't much of a spark between us, so I won't be pursuing her anymore"
Cece.. "fair enough well let's go clubbing tonight me and you?"
Ali.. "can I tag along?"
Cece... "fine come but I don't want any drama Ali"
Ali.. "from me never" she says laughing
Cece.. "I mean it Ali"
Emily.. "right I'll head home and be back about 8:30 then girls"
Cece & Ali.. "okay Em" they both say each cuddling Emily goodbye, Ali cheekily touches Em's bum and whispers love you in her ear, Emily starts to walk downstairs smiling to herself, Ali sees she's left her phone, "oh I'll quickly run give it her Cece whilst you turn Netflix off" Ali says running downstairs. "Em your phone you left it" "oh thanks Ali your my savour in more ways then one" Emily says as she winks at Ali, "see you tonight Ali" Emily says.. wait before you go Ali pulls Em back softly, kissing her lips passionately, "yes you will beautiful, have a safe journey home drive carefully" Ali says to Emily, "aww your so caring Ali" "to you Emily I always will be, okay i best get back to Cece bye Em" ...."bye Ali"

Emily gets into her car and drives home, where she texts Ali..

Hey Ali, you know you told me you loved me? x

Yh Em I know because I do x

It give me a tingle in my pussy as you said it do you really? x

100% Em, I don't want to sleep around anymore I want you x

You want me like how? X

Like you know don't make me say it lol x

I want to hear you say it Ali? Lol x

Okay a girlfriend there you happy? X

So is that you asking Ali? X

I guess so Em yeah so? X

Yes I will but Cece? X

Well we will keep it secret for a few weeks? Yeah x

Okay ahhhhhhh I'm so happy oh Ali one more thing love you too from earlier :) x

EMILY'S POV
OMG I can't actually believe it, I have a girlfriend, and I couldn't be happier. I know Ali has a past but I can feel it she's changed, when I'm with her I can tell she cares about me. She is stunning and so perfect, I still have Cece in my head but I can't help the feelings I have for her sister, in a few weeks we will tell her and she will be fine with it im sure, I mean I can still be here best friend and date her sister surely.

Keep viewing guys I appreciate all your support what will happen next when they go clubbing... :O