The Date ( Part 1 )

ALI'S POV
I wake up and think of Emily like I do every morning, I am totally and utterly inlove with her, in such a short time I know she's the one, people might think how can you fall inlove so quickly but I can't explain it I just have, I know Cece needs to know about us but today I have a surprise for Emily, I've just booked us a night away in this lake house at the other side of town it's going to be perfect me and her, I quickly get ready and go downstairs, no one is awake, so I walk to the shop just down the road and get some bits for a picnic, then head back home, were I'm greated by my mum...

"Ali, were have you been?" "Sorry mum just had to nip out, get some bits you know I've been seeing someone?" Ali says, "yeah I heard bits about it from your sister" "well mum were going away for the night, so im just going to make some food for a picnic" Ali says to her mum... "Ali who is this boy, I agree with what Cece has been saying we need to meet him" "mum you will trust me soon" Ali says making the sandwiches for the picnic she is planning for Emily.. "Oh Cece has just gone out too she's headed out for the day" "what do you mean mum who with?" Ali says panicking it's with Emily, as she texts her..

Hey sis, mum said your out for the day who with? :) xx

Oh sorry Ali, didn't want to wake you im meeting up with that DJ, I met a few weeks ago in the club :) xx

Ah okay, I was awake I nipped out to the shop I'm also going out today with the person I've been seeing, so won't be home tonight :) xxx

Ali is relived Cece isn't with Emily, "okay I'm going now Ali to work, enjoy your night see you tomorrow" "thanks mum love you" Ali says as her mum leaves the house, Ali texts Emily..

Hey baby, I have a surprise for you, Are your free? xxxx

For you Ali always :) xxx

Aww good Em, can you do me a favour in one hour meet me in town near the cinema, and bring my car please? And oh a overnight bag :) xxxx

Okay beautiful, ooohh were you taking me I can't wait... xxxx

EMILY'S POV
I'm excited now to see what Ali has planned for me but whatever it is I know it will be amazing, because I'll be with her, I quickly pack my bag, and text my mum letting her know I'll be away for the night, I wait around for half an hour before setting off to meet Ali..

Ali orders a taxi, waits for it to arrive  then grabs all her stuff she has packed for her night away with Emily, and heads into town, "drop me off anyway around here" Ali says to the driver and he stops, and she pays him and gets out, heading towards a certain shop to pick something up she ordered, and hides it in her bag, as she walks around the corner she notices Emily is there already parked up at the cinema waiting.. Ali bangs softly on the window...

"Omg babe you scared me then" Em says as Ali puts all her stuff in the car.. "oh sorry Em, I didn't mean to scare you, okay you'll need to get out now baby and sit on the passenger side, as you don't know were we are going".. Em gets out and goes to the other side of the car and gets in.. "oh Ali you need to say I'm so excited, were is it were going?" "its a suprise Em, let's get going" Ali says as they drive off, "it's not to far any way baby, we will soon be there" "be were please say Ali" "Em stop being impatient" Ali says smiling at her, as she and Emily hold hands as she drives..