Awkward Cinema Date

A few days later...

Ali and Emily wake up in each others arms, go downstairs to eat breakfast then head back upstairs to get ready...

"What shall we do today Ali" .. "I was thinking cinema Em, we could go watch the new Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson in?" .. "oh well definatly if she's in it" .. "EMILY".. "Ali im joking, why would I want to look at her, with a girlfriend like you, let's get ready".. "you best be joking".. Ali says as Emily comes over and kisses her lips.. "I am joking beautiful" Em says as they both get ready for the cinema date....

Half an hour later, they head downstairs and into Emily's car.. talking to each other as Em drives them both to the cinema... "Ali have you been thinking any more of Cameron in the past few days?".. "no I aint Emily, please let's stop talking about him, he's not important" .. "Sorry Ali, it's just he was your first serious relationship and having him back in your life must confuse you?".. "it doesn't at all Emily, I just want him to go back to his dad's I don't want him around here" .. "Why though your happy now with me right?"... "I know Emily please stop going on" Emily goes quiet as she continues driving to town...

They park up outside the cinema, "Emily please don't be off with me".. "I'm not being off with you?".. "Em yes you are, you've just ignored me for 5 minutes in the car, listen to me im sorry for snapping at you, I just want to stop talking about.. CAMERON" ..."Okay Ali don't shout".. "no Em I mean Cameron has just walked into the cinema".. "oh great really who with".. "I didn't see Em".. "so do you want to leave it then Ali?"... "no I don't, as I said I don't care about him" Ali says getting out the car.."come on Em".. they both walk into the cinema holding each other's hands...

As they head through the doors they both say together "CECE"..

Cece.. "oh hey you two"
Ali.. "what you doing here, let me guess your with Cameron?" Ali says sounding pissed off..
Cece.. "of course, well I thought someone better keep him company"
Emily.. "Why do you care so much Ali?"
Cece.. "yeah Ali, you have a gf"
Ali.. "I don't Em, just Cece is only doing this to wind me up"
Cece.. "Let's go sit down and watch our movie" Cece says as Cameron walks over "there having a lovers tiff"
Ali.. "oh get lost Cece, come on Em let's go grab some popcorn and drinks and book our tickets" they walk off to the till area..

They both get there tickets, food and drink and head to the screen, Em and Ali are sat just behind Cece and Cameron, the movie is on the trailers...

Cece turns around "hey girls, ive just been thinking if me and Cameron get serious we will be called Camece"... "oh piss off Cece, you don't ever shut up turn around please" ..

"Ali keep going like this your beginning to sound jealous.." Emily snaps.. "Emily im far from jealous"... "if you say so" Emily says as the movie starts.. through the movie Ali tries to hold Em's hand, but Emily keeps pulling away.. Cece puts her arm around Cameron and cuddles up to him.. which makes Ali kick the back of her chair in anger.. Cece knows she's getting to Ali and just smiles to herself.. half way through the movie, Ali tries desperately to cuddle Em but she's having none of it.. Ali whispers sounding sad "Em please stop it I love you".. "funny way of showing it aint you?" .. "look I'll explain later please just hold my hand" eventually Emily does...

As the movie finishes they all head into the toilets.. Ali and Cameron come out first..

"You alright Ali".. "No I havnt been okay since you came back your a head fuck..".. "you know the fiesty Ali is so sexy, you want to kiss me don't you?".. "No Cameron the thing is I don't, my sister is with you to piss me off, your just to dumb to see it".. "you want me so bad, I was your first love".. "again your wrong thinking about it Cameron, I didn't love you I just settled for you".. "so your telling me Ali, your going to be with Emily forever"... "exactly now your getting it" Ali says sarcastically as Em and Cece come out the toilets...