First day on the job

Today was your first day back in National City after years of being away

Today was your first day back in National City after years of being away. For years you served as Presidents Marsdin bodyguard. You got this position thanks to increased Alien hostility,so the D.E.O. sent you to protect the President should any aliens decide to attack her. The only people who knew you were assigned to this position was the President and J'onn J'onzz. But after Myriad you were ordered to return as the president told you "The D.E.O. needs all hands on deck and I can take care of myself" And since you can never win an argument with her you came back.

{Hank Hankshaw's Pov}

"Alex can I talk to you for a second" I say finish up today's meeting

"What's up J'oonn?" Alex says as the last agent leaves the room

"It's about the new Agent"

"Agent (L,n)?"

"Yes as you might know (he,she) is one of the best agents in the D.E.O. "

"But I'm the best right"Alex jokingly punches me in the arm

"I'd say you two are evenly matched but that's not what I wanted to ask you.(Y,n) and me have a past (he's,she's) is one of the first people I told who I really was.Plus (he,she) is an outstanding agent.So I was hoping you two could work together... as partners"

"No absolutely not! Im not gonna babysit someone."

"I assure you Alex,(Y,n) can take care of (himself,herself) but a lot has changed since (he,she) left and I need someone I can trust to help (him,her) get (his,her) bearings"

Alex though over her response for a moment"Fineeee but you owe me one"

{(Y,n) Pov}

Your eyes widen as you look at the new D

Your eyes widen as you look at the new D.E.O. headquarters it certainly was an improvement over the cave it used to be in and hopefully no bats would try to steal your food in here.