Decisions

{Mon-El's Pov}

Today I decided to drop my Kara's place in order to surprise her with some of.As I'm walking up the stairs to Kara's apartment,I hear an all to familiar voice.I quickly hide myself.I peak my head out;my suspicions are confirmed as I see (Y,n) leaving Kara's apartment (he,she) is rubbing (his,her) eyes,and obvious sign (he,she) didn't sleep much last night which given the situation is concerning.(Y,n) then pulls out a key and enters the apartment just down the hall from Kara's that only raises the amount of questions I have.

I walk up to Kara's front door still scratching I walk over to Kara's front door.I knock and the door swings open almost immediately.

"Mon-El?"its obvios Kara was expecting (Y,n).

Kara moves away from the door and I step inside"Yea its me,you sound surprised?"

"Well...I just thought you were someone else"I almost can't believe what Kara is doing.Is she really trying to cover up that (Y,n) was here?

"Who exactly?"

Kara looks at me almost confused by my question"(Y,n) (he,she) moved in down the hall"I couldn't believe what I was hearing,the only person I don't trust around Kara moves in down her hall.

"Really?! Since when?"I was concerned that this happens a long time ago and Kara hadn't told me.

Kara gives me this weird look"A couple days ago but I found out yesterday.(He,She) actually stayed the night with me binge watching (F,T) with me (he,she) just left"When I heard just the part that (Y,n) stayed the night I thought of the worse but I the rest of it calmed me down.

"Well that's great"I try my hardest to trick Kara into believing I meant those words.

Kara gives me the same weird look only this time she gets really close to my face almost examining it"You're jealous again aren't you?"

Can this girl also read minds?!"No,no,no"

"You can't hide from me"Kara crosses her arms.

It's pointless to lie to her now"Yes I am but it's just I don't trust (Y,n)"

Kara smirks at me"Well if you don't trust (him,her) then trust me"

I lean in and give Kara a peck the lips"Why don't you just stop hanging out with (him,her)"I say in a child like voice.

"Because I really like (him,her) and you need to stop being jealous"

Kara seems to truly (Y,n) company and maybe I will too"I'll to make an effort to get to know (him,her) better"

Kara gave me a shocked look"I wasn't expecting that"

"You're rubbing off on me"

Kara and I talk some more until I ask her if she wants to go grab a bite to eat somewhere.She agree but as we're getting ready to leave Alex calls saying that we need to get to the D.E.O. immediately.

{Alex Danvers Pov}

It's been 15 minutes since I called Kara and (Y,n),unsurprisingly Kara already arrived.I should probably talk to her about (Y,n) 'excessive affinity' for her.But as I was walking up to her (Y,n) showed up looking like he needed my coffee more than me.