Friends

{(Y,n) Pov}

You were looking at some files Hank said you needed to learn.They were a all the most dangerous people and aliens the D.E.O. had come up against,you began memorizing the name and faces of everyone on the list repeating there names and aliases"Metallo/JohnCirben,Leslie Willis/Livewire-"

"Hey (Y,n)"Supergirl sat on the top of the table breaking your focus and catching you by surprise.

"Supergirl?Do you need anything?"

She began swinging her red boots up and down"You sound surprised to see me"

"No offense but I didn't expect you to be so friendly"You were quite curious is Supergirl treated every new (guy,girl) like this.

"I'm just curios on how you're setting in,made any friends?"

"I reconnected with and old friend and I meet this really cute girl"

Supergirl's eyes light up"You think she's cute?"

"Yea,she sorta reminds me of you actually"

Supergirl becomes an absolute mess"R-really um h-how?"obviously she was worried about your comparison which was understandable she probably thought you were calling her cute too.

"Your hair,she has your same hair except she has a ponytail-"Supergirl's phone began to ring,she looked at the screen"I have to go (Y,n) good talking to you"as she walked off you murmured to yourself"And your both adorable"you thought Supergirl didn't hear but you forgot about her super hearing and as she did hear you and blushing with a smile on her face she left.

You gathered all the organized all the files to go through them one more time when you noticed a guy staring at you from the other side of the room with a foul look on his face.When he saw your focus was now on him he left in the direction Supergirl went.

{Kara's Pov}

"Hey Lena,what's up?"

"Hi Kara I just wanted to say thanks for being cool with (Y,n) crashing our dinner"

"No problem, (Y,n) is all right by me"

"That's great to hear,also do you now of apartments available near where you live?"

"I'm not sure.Why do you ask?"

"(Y,n) is looking for a place to stay (he's,she's) staying with me for now"

"You two are living together?!"I accidentally said that a bit too loud.

"Well yes it's not permanent though.Are you upset?"

"No no no it's just I didn't think you two were together that's all"

Lena paused for a moment"What are you talking about?"her measly attempt to hide the truth only encourage me.

"Come on Lena its obvious you two are more than friends.I saw the way you touched (Y,n) hand at diner"I'm trying to tease Lena into a confession.

"Kara, me and (Y,n) are just friends"she says unconvincingly.

"Listen Lena I get it you wanna keep this under wraps,don't worry I can keep a secret"