"Guess what, ya bestfrand did?" Honey asked.

"What?" I asked.

"She got yo ass the dorm right next door." she said smiling. "With no roommate so it won't have to be awkward, plus yo ass gone be here most of time."

"Oh my god, thank you so much Honey Bee." I said hugging her tightly.

"Let a bitch breath." she said laughing.

Then I saw Chris walk up looking tired as hell.

"Chrisssyyyyy." I said running then jumping on his back.

"Damn Tay. I'm sore af. I just came from practice. " he said.

I just laughed and jumped off his back.

"Now let's try this again. " he said.

I laughed an went back to Honey acting like I was talking to her, then I seen Chris come up again.

"Chrisssssyyyyy." I ran hugging him tightly.

"Tay Boogieeee. " he said hugging me back. "Now that was way better."

"Y'all lame as fuck bruh." Honey said laughing.

"Jealous ass. Just mad nobody wanna hug yo ugly ass." Chris said laughing as he released me.

"Man Tay, Michael been waiting for  you. You needa go check him out." Chris said.

"Oh. Now?" I asked.

"Yea. Dorm 426" he said

"Umm, okay." I said.

I walked all the way to the other side of campus cause that's where the boys dorm was. I looked all on the 400 hall seeing half naked boys walking around, I was so damn glad when I reached Michael's dorm.

I knocked a couple times waiting for. him to answer, but after 5 minutes I decided to leave. I was kinda pissed I walked all this way and he not even here.

"Tay? " Michael asked opening the door.

"Uh, Hey." I said.

He pulled me into the room and lead me into him and Chris's dorm.

"Whatcha doing here?" he asked.

I don't know what was up but he was kinda down. Like he was in a gloomy type mood.

"Chris said you been waiting for me." I said.

"I have. I've been counting down the days, but I thought you were coming later tonight." he said looking at the floor.

"Michael you okay?" I asked.

"Yea. I'm good. " he said putting on a fake smile.

I just let it go, even though I really wanted to know.

"How was practice.?" I asked

"Same ole Same ole. Running our hearts out." he said . "I gotta question tho."

"Yes?" I asked.

"One of my friends been fucking this girl since they got to college, then his old girlfriend came back and he told his regular girl that he can't do this lil friends with benefits no more, then the regular girl gets sad and tells him they like him. But the thing is they guy doesn't know if he likes her back. What you think he should do..Oh and he loves the ex girlfriend so damn much it hurts." he said all in one breath. I came to the conclusion this was about us.

"This about us, aint it?" I asked.

He nodded his head slowly before looking up at me.

"Look Michael, I'm not gonna come back and try to control You. Your you're own person. If you like this girl go after her I guess. " I said looking down.

It truly did hurt. I ain't gone lie.

"You think so?" he asked smiling.

"Yea." I said painting a fake smile on my face.

"Thanks so much. I gotta call her. Even tho I ont know if I like her yet.." he said hopping outta his chair and onto his phone.

"Oh, um, I'll see you later I guess." I said walking out before he could see the tears falling from my eyes. I ran into a hard body on my way out due to me tryna hang my head low.

"Aye shawty, slow down." the guy said looking down are me. I Looked up seeing a tall light skin,  guy with plain brown eyes and a buff body.

But I ain't have time for all that, I was in my feelings. I pushed past him and walked my long way back across campus.

I went straight into my dorm and unpacked everything while blasting my Drake album.

"Guess whose it is? Guess whose it is? It yoursss." I sang while folding up my last pair of pants and putting them in a drawer.

I sat on my bed exhausted from all the unpacking I just did. I pulled out my phone hopping on Twitter. I scrolled down, seeing it wasn't dead tonight, so I hopped on IG. I liked a couple pictures as I scrolled down. I saw I had a new request from @_Darling27.  Her page was open so I accepted and followed her back before stalking her page lol.

I found out her name was Paula Reed,  and she went to UCLA as well which had me thinking this was Michael's chick. I wish I could says she was ugly but she was far from it. I just closed the app and feel asleep listening to the sweet vocals of my one and only bae August Alsina.

(A/N: Fr tho if y'all aint know. That's bae lmao. Too much sexiness for one man..)

-------------

Babesss (:

Sorry y'all. I probably won't be updating as much cause softball season started. Probably once a week.

Butttttttt.....

So Ty and Paula? Does he Like her it nahhh?

Should Tay be jealous?

She finally to UCLA but it ain't turning out as planned.

Y'all truly killing them comments. Keep em commin!

I love y'all. Keep it Trill ♥