He held her close to him and ran up the stairs to the attic. There was no door or anything. At the top of stairs was the attic and he saw Luke sitting in the back right corner by a small window. There was a chain wrapped around his foot.

He felt all hope leave his body when seeing that stupid chain. Luke looked so sad. There was a bruise on the side of his face and he could see the dried up blood from his nose bleeding.

But as soon as Luke saw Michael his eyes widened and he looked so much happier.

"Mikey who's that?" Macy asked and Michael rushed to his blonde and plopped right down next to his blonde while still holding onto Macy.

"This is Luke, Macy."

"It's an honor to meet you Macy." Luke said and smiled warmly and she smiled.

Michaels mother ran up the stairs with a bodyguard and he was about to run over but she stopped him.

"Let them have a few minutes." Michael completely ignored his mothers existence. He just kept his gaze on Luke and same with Luke.

"What are you doing up here Mike?" Luke asked and Michael sniffled and let go of Macy to wrap his arms around Luke.

"I'm scared Lukey I don't wanna lose you." Luke felt tears fall from his eyes as he hugged Michael back. He heard bits and pieces of what was planned for him.

"I know but I love you. Always remember that."

"I love you too Luke." Michael sobbed into his shoulder.

*

They planned on getting rid of Luke in exactly two weeks. They were gonna move everyone to America. It's been exactly one week since they were brought here. Michael and Luke managed to find a vent between their rooms so they could talk.

Everyday at exactly 6PM.. Macy and Michael would be forced to go downstairs and sit at the dining room table with Dave and their mom. They were suppose to act like they were some happy family. They've only fed Luke twice in the past week and Michael felt absolutely terrible. Luke was starving and Michael was barely eating but yet was being served all this food.

"As soon as we get back over to the US we are gonna sign both of you up for school again." Michaels mom said as they were all sat around the dining room table.

"Yes and Michael you're gonna get a job and help out with paying bills." Dave said and Michael just stayed silent and stared down at the disgusting food on his plate.

"Michael?" He finally looked up and just hummed.

"You're getting a job."

"Can't get a job if I'm dead." Michael mumbled to himself. He didn't think anyone else heard but apparently the whole table heard.

"Karen get him to a hospital when we get to the US too."

"Fuck off, Dave. You're the reason why I'm like this." Michael snapped at the bulk man. He couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth. But it's like he didn't care anymore about what happened to him.

"What did you say to me you little shit?" Dave seethed with a glare on his face.

"I said fuck off. You need to clean your ears." Michael snapped while standing up at the table. Dave stood up as well.