Chapter 7

A/N- IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLZ READ!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jems pov)

I watched as the boys did drills still puzzled about what Tazer meant. I shrugged to myself and looked on instagram. Before I knew it practice was over. I waited in my seat for 20 minutes figuring it was enough time for the boys to shower and hopefully look decent. I walked in after knocking and came and sat in Patricks lap. "did you fine out what's wrong with John?" pat asked me. I sighed and then responded," nope." I was thinking how I could get John to tell me what's wrong. Nothing came to mind. I then thought of my plan.

(Jonathan's pov)

I got out of the shower and walked into the locker room in shorts and a t-shirt. I saw Jem sitting on Pats lap and sighed. "what's got you so down," sharpie asked me. I just shook me head telling him I didn't want to talk about it. Kaner came walking up to me. "hey Johnny boy will you take home jem. I have to run an errand," he said giving me a puppy dog look. "fine," I agreed with a sigh. I know Jem was going to ask me what's wrong and I don't want to talk about it. Especially not with her!

(Jems pov)

I hugged Patrick goodbye and then followed John out to his car. I hopped into the passenger side after John threw his hockey equipment in the back of the car he got in and started driving. I sighed,"John tell me what's wrong," I told him. "no it's none of your business," he said in the same cold tone from earlier. "quit being ridiculous and just tell me!" I said raising my voice. "no!" he replied raising his voice. "tell. Me." I said emphasizing each word. "I'm not telling you anything," he said glaring at me for a second and then looking at the road. I could see his hands clenching onto the steering wheel to the point his hands were turning white. "why won't you tell me?" I said in a calmer soothing tone. "because I'm not doing it again..." he replied in a whisper more to himself then me. "doing what again?" I asked. "falling for Pats girl," he replied in the same whisper. I was shocked. "what do you mean?" I asked. I know stupid question I think we all know what he means. "I kind of have a crush on you but, Pat got you first. It's obvious you guys are in love," he said tensing slightly then I could see hurt on his face. "I'm sorry John I didn't know...." I replied still shocked. He is right though I do love patrick. "it's fine," he replied without looking at me. We pulled into the driveway and he just unlocked the doors without saying anything. "bye see you later," I said climbing out of the car. He just nodded and I headed into my apartment. "gosh how was I going to tell pat this?!" I said to myself. I sighed and sat on the couch. I decided to text pat.

'To peek-a-boo❤- I found out what was wrong with Tazer'

'from peek-a-boo❤- what's wrong with him?'

'To peek-a-boo❤- come over. We need to talk in person'

He replied with a 'k' and I sat anxiously wondering how he would take the news. Hopefully this doesn't ruin their friendship I would feel awful if I caused that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- YAY! We have Jonathan's pov have fun fangirling. Did you expect that from Tazer?

IMPORTANT NOTE PLZ READ!!!

HEY! DO YOU WANT YOUR NAME TO BE IN THIS STORY?! IF YOU DO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMENT A FUNNY HOCKEY STORY! IT HAS TO BE A TRUE STORY NOTE IT DID NOT HAVE TO HAPPEN TO YOU! ONLY GIRLS CAN ENTER THIS! SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY GUYS READING THIS! ANYWAYS THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT CHAPTER AND WILL BE INTRODUCED SOON AFTER AS A CHARACTER! SO LEAVE YOUR FUNNY STORIES IN THE COMMENTS!

THANKS LOVE YALL!