Chapter 6

(Jennifer's pov)

I was now putting on makeup. It is game day but, as of now it's only 3:30 patrick was set on giving me a tour of the arena. I wasn't complaining though. I finished doing my hair and makeup and was ready to go. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my outfit (A/N- outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/tour_game_day/set?id=110641359)

I was nervous because Patrick said that I was meeting the team. I wasn't nervous to meet the team but, to meet the team as PATRICK KANE'S GIRLFRIEND! I was nervous what if they decided they didn't like me?! I heard a knock on the door bringing me out of my trance. I went to the door and opened it to see a smiling patrick. "hey patty," I said smiling. "hey jem you ready to go?" he asked. "yup!" I exclaimed grabbing my keys, purse, and a jacket. We headed out to patricks mustang. I got in the car and he grabbed my hand. We headed to the united center and I couldn't help but, smile the whole way there. We pulled up and Patrick parked. We both got out and Patrick intertwined our fingers tugging me towards the entrance. Patrick showed me into the locker room which I've seen before and then we went into the opposing team locker room which was still pretty nice. 30 minutes later we finished the whole tour. "jem are you ready to meet the team?" he asked smiling as we stood outside the door. "um...yeah," I said still nervous. Patrick gave me a light kiss on the lips," babe there's nothing to be worried about ok," he told me. I nodded and he grabbed my hand pulling me into the room. We went and sat in Patrick's stall. "hey patty who you got there?" Patrick sharp asked. "remember from the contest. This is the winner Jem and now my girlfriend," Patrick said placing his arms around my waist pulling me into him and nuzzling his head into my neck. "nice to meet you jem," the boys courses together. "nice to meet you guys to," I said smiling feeling my nerves start slipping away. "so are you coming on the road trip with us in 4 days?" Andrew shaw asked. "umm....I don't know," I said looking at Patrick. "you can if you want. It's up to you babe," he told me kissing my cheek. "guys we need to start practice," captain serious said obviously in a bad mood. "someone's in a bad mood," duncan Keith said walking out of the locker room with a few of the others. "see you after practice babe," he said kissing me on the cheek. Now the only person left was me and tazer. "Jonathan what's wrong?" I asked walking towards where he stood. "nothing," he said coldly trying to brush me off. "It can't be nothing if you're acting this way. This isn't you. So what's wrong?" I questioned once again. "nothing. I have to go to practice," he said in the same tone brushing past me to go practice. He was mad about something. "holding things in isn't good," I screamed after him. "sometimes it's for the better!" he yelled back. What did he mean by that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- hey guys! I hope yall like the new update go check out some of my other new stories! Why do you think jonathan is so upset about?! You'll find out soon!!