Chapter 3

(Jennifer's pov) 

After all the guys showered and changed we decided we would go get lunch and then go over to Patrick's house and watch some movies and play some games. I got in my car and followed behind Patrick. About 20 minutes later we arrived. All I can say was wow! His house was beautiful. I parked and then got out of my car. I followed the guys up to the door and we walked in. When I felt myself being lifted and thrown over someone's shoulder. "hey put me down mister!" I exclaimed hitting my mystery mans back. I heard him laugh. I kept kicking an hitting his back,"hey someone help me!" I yelled to the guys who where in the living room. "we are picking a movie we are just a little busy!" I heard Jonathan toews yell back and then heard the guys laughing as I was being carried up stairs,"meanies!" I yelled and I heard them laugh more and then my mystery man laughed. We got up the stairs and then went into a room. I was then sat down on a Comfy chair I looked around an saw that I was in a screening room like a mini movie theater. I looked around and didn't see anyone. I then looked behind me and saw my 'kidnapper' putting a movie into the DVD player. He turned around and I saw it was patrick. "why did you kidnap me patrick?" I asked smiling and playfully shaking my head."because I wanted to talk to you," he said smiling and then coming and sitting next to me." you couldn't I don't know just pull me aside? Like into the kitchen," I said laughing he then joined in. "I had more fun this way," he said smiling. I smiled back,"so what did you wanna talk about," I asked poking his arm. He chuckled and then sighed and turned more in his seat to face me," jem I really want to get to know you when all the guys aren't here just you and me. I know you probably just want to be friends and I'm fine with that but, you are very beautiful and I would really like to get to know you," he said sighing and then looking away and I could see a slight blush. I then kissed his cheek and whispered,"I would love to get to know you patty," I said and then winked before getting up and going back into the living room with the rest of the guys. 

(Patrick's pov) 

All the guys where sitting on the couch and on the floor as I slowly walked in and saw the only open spot was next to jem and Jonathan. I can't believe what happened in the mini movie theater like 5 minutes ago! She called me patty I can't believe she had a nickname for me. I walked into the kitchen,"who wants popcorn," I yelled from the kitchen. I then heard a course of 'me's come from the living room. I made 2 big bowls of popcorn. I walked into the living room to see the title screen of identity thief on the screen. I gave one bowl to the guys on the floor and then the one to the guys on the couch. I sat down next to jem and put my arm on the back of the couch. She put the blanket she had over my legs and then snuggled into my side. Wow what's happening! She's snuggling with me! I can already tell I like her a lot! We started watching the movie and laughing. I loved listening to jem laugh. We finished the movie and decided to talk and play some games. We decided on twister. The first people up were jem,Jonathan,nick leddy, and then me. We started playing and it was just me and Jonathan left. I ended up winning. I was sitting on the board messing with Jonathan about him losing when I felt something being pored on me. I looked up to see Jem was poring chocolate syrup all over me. "you are going to pay for that!" I exclaimed and then stood up. "go guys!" she yelled and then I looked at her confused when all the guys came out spraying whip cream, ketchup, mustard, and whatever else they could find. After they finished coating me in crap I sat there. "hey Jonathan I want a hug!" I exclaimed walking towards him with my arms open. "I don't think so! Anyways I have to go we have a game tomorrow and it's already 9:00," he said and all the guys nodded and then waved goodbye and gave jem a hug which made me just a little jealous. I Went and showered and came downstairs to see Jem had ordered pizza for us. We sat there and ate and talked. I got to know her a lot better. I lead her to the door. "wait here for one second," I said and then ran upstairs to my room. I then ran back down stairs to see jem waiting there still looking beautiful. "will you please come to the game tomorrow?" I asked Jennifer. Her face lit up,"ar-are you serious!" she exclaimed. I nodded and she jumped on me hugging me. It felt great holding her in my arms I wish she was mine. "so I'm going to guess that's a yes?" I asked chuckling. "of course!" she exclaimed. I then watched as she skipped to her car and drove out of my drive way. She is so beautiful.I would do anything to have her be mine.