Chapter 24: Tournament of Death (Part 4)

As we all sit in the backstage area watching the final match, we end up all having food from the buffet. Jon has changed into some plain black shorts and trainers as his other clothes were covered in blood. I have also changed into....

After the match goes on for a while Nick get seriously injured

Nick starts walking towards the back stage area and so does Thumbtack Jack.
I then see Jon get up and walk towards the curtain. He then walks in front of Jack making him walk backwards and go out of the curtain.
"For fucks sake he can't just leave fighting for a minute" I say rolling my eyes.
"Fuck it I'm eating my cake before going out" Sami says stuffing his face with a slice of the chocolate cake from the buffet.

Jon keeps punching Jack and ends up throwing him to the floor.
They end up having a fight with white lights and glass.

After Sami finishes his cake he puts down his plate and walks towards the curtain. He then makes his way to the stage area and helps out Jon to fight Jack.

After a few moments Scotty and Drake runs towards the ring which result in Sami and Jon climbing out of the ring on the other side.
Sami and Jon end up jogging back towards the curtain and go backstage. They both come up and sit next to me panting.
"Jesus all you did was jog for a second, you guys really need to lay off the cake." I laugh.
They both roll their eyes at me and I get up and go towards the table where everyone's bags are on.
I pick mine up and get my cigs and lighter out of it.
"Where you off?" Sami asks me.
"Gonna go for a cig, fancy joining?" I ask.
"Fuck yeah." Jon says without hesitation.

Sami and Jon get up and walk with me to a smoking shelter need the event but not too close so people watching the event can't see us smoking.
I spark up my cig and so do Sami and Jon.

"This is it now I'm guessing" Jon says.
"Yeah there's no more matches tonight but there are some tomorrow night." Sami says back.
"There isn't as many matches tomorrow night as there were tonight but it's still decent." I say blowing out smoke.
"You know what I can't fucking wait for!" Sami says excited.
"Let me guess, fucking cage of death." I sigh.
"Yea! I'm against Danny Havoc which should be fucking great." He exclaims.
"Cage of death, I wouldn't mind having a match like that." Jon says.
"It's not a match for pussy's so I don't know whether you'd be able to handle it." I say back with a little smirk.
"Have you ever been in a cage of death match before?" Jon asks me.
"No, but I wouldn't say no to it" I reply.
"Its fucking brutal." Sami States.
I take back and exhale smoke.
"Wanna do something tonight?" I ask them.
"Like what?" Sami asks.
"I dunno, what you thinking?" I reply.
"Wouldn't mind going to a pub?" Sami replies.
"Pub sounds good to be, need some alcohol after my matches today." Jon says.
"Dunno if there's a pub near here though." I question myself.
"It's us we'll always find a fucking pub somewhere." Sami chuckles.

After smoking our cigs we put it out and put it in a bin. We head back to the backstage area and Dewey Donovan is standing in front of all the wrestlers.
"Nice of you to join us." He says to us as we walk towards everyone.
"You know what I'm like Dew if I don't have my daily cigs." I state.
"Fair enough, anyway everyone well done with all your matches today. Spend tonight doing whatever the fuck you wanna do, just as long as you're all ready at reception in the hotel for 10 tomorrow morning." He tells everyone then walks off.

"I'm gonna go back to the hotel and get changed then we can try and find a pub somewhere." I tell Sami and Jon.
"I'm down for that." Jon says.

We all walk back to the hotel and Sami goes into his room and me and Jon go into our room.