Chapter 5: Rooftops

*Bailey's Pov*
We get outside her house and I look at Sami and Jon and I smile. I grab a rock from the ground and hand it to Sami.
"This isn't right." Sami says.
"I don't give one! Through the stupid rock at that slut's house." I tell him.
He smiles at me and I step backwards.
He forcefully throws the rock and it hits her car. I laugh along with a Jon, who is still holding his beer. Sami picks up another rock and throws it and this time it hits the side of the house.
"I wanna join in." I say picking up a rock.
I throw it and it hits the house.
"Fuck it I'll join in too." Jon says picking up a rock.
I pick up another rock, along with Sami.
"On three, 1,2,3!" I say and we all throw our rocks and I hit the window and it smashes.
"Oh shit!' Jon says shocked.
"Good aim." Sami high fives me.
I pick up another rock and we keep throwing them at her house until there are no more rocks.

Suddenly I see a blur of blue flashing lights in the corner of my eye. I look at it to see a police car heading our way.
"Fuck! Guys......" I point at the police car and the guys notice it.
"Shit, RUN!" Jon shouts throwing his beer to the ground causing it to smash everywhere.
We all start running away from the house. We keep running and I hear the police car put its sirens on. Jon catches up to me and shouts,
"Here, I know a secret place where we can hide."
"What about Sami?" I ask.
I turn around to see Sami hiding in an alley way. I turn back around as start to speed up.
"Where is it?" I shout back to Jon.
"Follow me." He shouts.
He sharply turns into an alley way and we runs down there for about 30 seconds. We get to the end of the alley way and there are some bins stacked up. He jumps onto them and gets onto a roof and I follow him.

We are running along the rooftops as the sunsets in the background. I look behind me to see the cops struggling to climb on the roofs.
"I think we're losing them." I shout at Jon.
He turns around and looks at the cops and then me and smiles.
He turns back around and jumps over some barriers onto other roofs.

He then slips down a roof and jumps onto the barrier of a spiral staircase outside some flats. I stop and hesitate, I look behind me to see the cops running and getting closer. I turn back around and look at Jon.
"You can do this." I whisper to myself.
I take a few steps back for a run up and then jump for the staircase but I'm a few centre meters off but Jon catches me by putting his arm around my waist. I grab onto the barrier and we jump over and run to the top of the steel staircase.
We get to the roof to see the cops on the other rooftops below us wandering around, looking confused.
I look at Jon and he looks at me and we laugh. We look back at the cops and they start walking away, where they just ran.
"Come on, it's this way." Jon says to me.
We walk along the roof to a ladder connected to a talk building. Jon signals me to go first so I start to climb the ladder with him behind me.

Near the top of the ladder, a step gives in from below me and I fall but Jon catches my waist as I hold onto the ladder.
"You ok?" Jon asks.
I take a deep breath "yeah" I tell him and start climbing again.
I get to the top and go onto the rooftop.
We walk to the edge of the roof and look at the sunset. I sit down and dangle my legs over the side and Jon sits next to me.

We ran a while and climbed a lot so we have a perfect view of all of the city. We sit there for a few minutes before he breaks the silence.
"So what got you into wrestling?" He asks.
"I watched my first WWE match when I was 6 years old then I fell in love." I reply.
"You're cute." I feel him looking at me.
I look at him, did he just call me cute?
"So what about you?" I ask.
"Well....I watched my first CZW match when I was 10 and I watched my first ever wrestling match when I was 7." He says to me.
I look into the sky to see the sun glowing behind trees. I still feel Jon staring at me.
"So do you wrestle just men?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"Why not girls?"
"Because girls over exaggerate everything and men are more tough." I look at him.
"Maybe we can train 1 on 1 sometime." He winks at me.
I roll my eyes and stand up. I start walking back to the ladder, but before I get to the edge of the roof I feel Jon grab my arm, resulting me to turn around to have his face centre meters from mine.
"You're not like any other female wrestler that I've come across before, why are you different?" He asks confused.
"Maybe I'm not a bitch that will kiss your arse whenever you command." I say back sternly.
He pushes me so I'm leaning over the side of the roof, but he has a tight grip on my arm.
"You wanna go there?" He questions me.
I quickly pull him towards me and use my strength to swap places with him so he is now leaning over the side.
"Sorry what was that?" I ask sarcastically.
"Not bad for a girl." He grins.
I pull him up so we are both standing up straight.
"We better be getting back." I turn around and start walking away.

Suddenly I feel my ankles being dragged away from myself and my body connects with the the cold rooftop. I turn on my back to see Jon going to punch me but I block and kick him in the stomach. He stumbles back, giving me time to stand up. We look at each other and he swings a punch at me but I block and then punch him in the nose. I give his several punches in the face before he steps back in defeat. I crack my knuckles and without warning he punches me on the cheek making me fall to the ground. He then climbs on top of me and pins my arms down.
"Look little girl, even I can beat you." He whispers in my ear.
I knee him in the balls and he falls to the side of me, letting me go. I climb on top of him and pin him down.
"Never mind, maybe next time Moxley." I smirk at the shocked expression on his face.
I get off him and then hold out my hand and help him to his feet.
"So you got that 1 to 1 session you wanted." I say him and he smiles.