Chapter 18: Packing

*Bailey's Pov*

As soon as I get home I grab my suitcase and think, what do I need for 2 nights?
I put in my underwear, pj shorts, pj crop tops, jeans, crop tops, t-shirts, jumpers, knee high and high top converse, ring stuff and everything else that I need.

PING

From Moxley:

Hey babe, fancy a lift to work tomorrow?

To Moxley:

Sure thanks.

I take off my makeup and put my hair in a bun. I get changed into pj shorts and a tank top and go to bed. I set my alarm for 9am and close my eyes.

***********

I wake up to my alarm clock, I turn it off and get out of bed. I quickly grab a shower and then dry my hair. I put my hair in a pony tail and I only do my eye brows then get changed. I put on my 'you're gonna get beat up by a girl' purple t-shirt, blue high waisted ripped jeans and black high top converse.

I grab my mini black rucksack and start putting in my charger, earphones and everything else I need for the coach trip to Tournament of Death.

PING

From Moxley:

I'm nearly at yours.

I put my phone in my back pocket and then close my suitcase. I grab my rucksack and unlock the door and put my suitcase in the hallway then lock my door. I put my keys in my rucksack then put it on my back.
I make my way down the stairs and I see Jon standing next to his car with the boot open.

I walk up to him and we hug. He then puts my suitcase in the boot of his car with his.

I get in his car and put my rucksack on the floor of the car.
"So are you ready for Tournament of Death this weekend?" He asks me as he gets in the driver's seat.
"Yeah! This will be your first won't it?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm pretty excited." He replies.