Chapter 2: Training

*Bailey's POV*
I wake up to the sound of my alarm deafening me. I turn it off and sigh. I get out of bed and go over to my mirror. I look at myself before checking my phone.

I put my phone on charge and jump in the shower. I wash my body and hair and then get out and wrap a towel around myself. I get changed into grey shorts, black sports bra and a black hoodie (picture). I put on some foundation and powder and shade in my eyebrows and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I put on my black Nike running trainers and I look back at my clock. It's 7:38, I need to be at the ring at 8 like normal. I quickly put my wrestling gear, phone charger, cigarettes, lighter, makeup and hairbrush in my bag.

I lock the door behind me and get to my car. I put my bag on the passenger seat and start the engine.

**********************

I pull up in the car park and I park in my normal space. I grab my bag and swing it over one shoulder. I look at my phone.

From Sami:
Hey, be in the ring in 10 minutes, we need to speak.

To Sami:
Alright I just arrived.

I put my phone in my back pocket and I get out my car. I lock it and head into the building. I go to the girl's locker room and put my bag in my locker. I lock my locker and then go to the ring.
I see Sami leaning against the ropes and his sight moves to me when I walk through the door. I get in the ring and hug him and then let go.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Nothing, wanna train?" He asks.
"Sure." I reply taking my jacket off.
I put my jacket over the turnbuckle and put my hair in a messy ponytail.
"What do you want to start with?" I ask him.
"I don't mind" he replies.
"Let's do a few rolls around the edge of the ring then we'll move onto wrestling moves....ok?"
"Ok."

We do a few different rolls around the ring for about 15 minutes then go onto combat.
"So if I hit you here you dodge it by leaning towards the door." I tell him.
He leans towards the door.
"Bad move." I tell him and slowly raise my knee to his head without touching it. "You should know this by now."
"Alright...what about if I strike you here?" He ask while putting his elbow up to the side of my face.
I dodge his arm and swivel and put my arms around his neck and hold him in a head lock.
"Ah. I see." He says smiling.
I laugh and let him go. He stands up straight and laughs with me.
We practice a few more moves for about another 20 minutes.

"Come on Sami, even I could beat her." I hear someone's voice say.
We look to see Jon Moxley standing outside the ring looking at us with his arms folded.
"Good luck with that, she wrestles men." Sami tells him.
"You wrestle men?!" Jon says in disbelief.
"Women are more pathetic and sympathy seekers." I say to him.
"Maybe we could have a match sometime?" Jon asks smirking.
"Why not now?" I ask smirking back.
His expression drops and Sami gets out the ring.
"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." I say sarcastically.
Jon takes his jacket off and gets in the ring.
"Alright you guys, I want a nice, clean match. Ding Ding." Sami tells us while slamming his hand on the ring floor outside the ring for bell.
I circle the ring and so does Jon.
"You scared little girl?" Jon asks trying to be intimidating.
"Please." I say trying to not laugh.
He swings a punch at me but I duck out of the way. I then crouch down and swivel round tripping him up resulting in him face planting the floor. I stand back up and look down at him lying on the floor face first. He stumbles to his feet and looks confused and angry at the same time.
"What's wrong big boy?" I ask sarcastically.
He huffs and power kicks me but I backflip out of the way. He tries to punch me several times but I block everyone. He steps backwards and I drop kick him and he flies into the ropes. I then kick him in the face and he falls down to the ground again.
"I thought you said you were going to go easy?" Jon questions me.
"She is." Sami interrupts.
I smile at Sami's comment, he is telling the truth. When I wrestle in front of an audience I go crazy.
Jon stumbles back to his feet then without warning I drop kick him again and he collapses to the floor of the ring. I cover him and Sami counts,
1...2...3!
I stand up and then go to the turnbuckle and raise my arms up. Sami cheers and we laugh. I jump down and look at Jon and he is holding the side of his face.
"What's up pussy?" I ask laughing.
"Damn girl, you're not bad." He looks at me.
"I know." I smirk.
I get out of the ring and stand with Sami.
"You did good girl." He puts his arm around me as we look at Jon still laying down in the middle of the ring.
We snigger at him then walk to the lockers. I get to mine and I grab my bag.
"So are you still up for mine tonight after the show?" Sami asks me.
"Sure, make sure there is alcohol because I'm against Jon Dahmer tonight before Moxley gets his hands on him." I tell him.
"No problem." He shuts his locker. "See you in a bit, I'll be watching backstage." He walks off.
"See ya." I put my bag over my shoulder and shut my locker.