Chapter 14: Party Time

*Bailey's Pov*

I drive home and go inside my apartment. I quickly pick out an outfit and put it on my bed.
I go over to my mirror and look at myself. I take my hair out and straighten it and then I leave my makeup how it is, but tidy up my eye shadow.
I get changed into a white and grey crop top and black ripped skinny jeans and then I put on black vans

And grab my phone and look at the time. It's 8:58.

PING

From Moxley:

I'm outside.

Perfect timing. I put my phone in my back pocket and grab my keys. I lock up and put my keys in my other back pocket. I go to Jon's car and jump into the passenger seat.
"Hey." I say to him.
"Hey, you alright?" He asks.
"Yeah. You know we will probably sleep at Nick's so you can drink if you want." I tell him.
"No it's ok, I'll drop you off home whenever you want." He relies.
"Ok...thanks." I smile at him.
We drive off and head to Nick's house.

******

We pull up on the pavement with other cars surrounding his house. We get out of his car and he locks it. We walk to Nick's front door and I open it. When I do I hear music blasting from his garden, loud chatter and I see a crowd of CZW wrestlers hanging round in hallway. I see Marvin and Nick and they notice me.
"Hey! BAILEY'S HERE!!" Nick shouts.
I roll my eyes and walk up to them.
"How are you darling?!!" Nick asks me whilst he hugs me.
When he gets off me I notice a beer bottle in his hand. He walks off I look at Marvin.
"He's drunk." Marvin tells me.
"Nothing new." I reply.
"You want a beer?" He asks me.
"Sure thanks." I smile.
"Jon?"
"Yeah." Jon smiles at him.
Marvin walks off to get our drinks and I look at Jon.
"So is this like all of his parties?" Jon asks me.
"Pretty much." I reply.
Jon puts his arms around my waist and we look into each other's eyes.
"Come on. I wanna see who's outside." I say taking Jon's hand and dragging him into the garden.
I go into the garden to see a few more wrestles and a DJ in the corner playing shitty music.
"Oi, put some good tunes on!" I tell him and everyone laughs.

I see Marvin with our beers. He walks to us and hands us our drinks and we thank him.
"I just heard that Layla has just arrived." He tells us.
I roll my eyes.
"She can't give me a break can she." I groan.
Marvin and Jon snigger.
I see her in the kitchen wearing a short pink shirt that reveals half her ass, a crop top that is like a bra and heels that make her tower over everyone. She's such a slut.
"Hey! I didn't know there was a stripper!" Jon shouts at her.
Everyone looks at her and laughs, including me.
Layla stares at us and then walks in her ridiculous heels over to us.
"What did you say new boy?" She asks Jon.
"I said, you look like a stripper." He smiles at her.
She leans forward and you can see down her 'bra'.
"Fucking hell Layla. Cover yourself up!" I tell her and put my hand over Jon's eyes.
Everyone laughs and starts crowding around us.
"Be careful what you say Bailey." She tries to threatens me.
"Be careful is those heels. You wouldn't want to trip and hurt that pretty little face." I say sarcastically at her.
She turns around and flicks her face in my face and everyone goes 'ooooo'.
I quickly grab her cheep hair extensions and rip them out whilst she falls to the floor. Everyone starts cheering as I hold up the hair I just ripped out in my hand.
She struggles to get to her feet due to her heels and I look at her and smirk and she notices the hair in my hand.
Suddenly she starts running at me and I turn around and run out of the garden and through the back room/kitchen and I hide in the hallway and I hear her heels and everyone's footsteps.
I see her shadow running so I stick out my foot and she trips over it and face plants the floor. I laugh and everyone crowds around me. I throw the hair on her as she lays on the floor with her knickers showing. I go back in the kitchen and grab a shot. Everyone else does the same and I stand on the table.
"Cheers to the shit we won't remember!" I shout and everyone cheers.

*************

*Jon's Pov*

It's been 2 hours and Bailey is drunk. She won't remember this in the morning. Oh shit! How am I going to get her home? I don't have her key. I'll see if she wants to stay at mine instead.
I walk up to her and she is with Marvin, Sami and Jack.
"Hey Bailey, can I talk to you for a second?" I ask her as she turns around.
"Sureee." She slurs.
I take her hand and go into the hallway where no one is apart from some couple making out under the stairs.
"So I was thinking, do you want to stay at mine tonight?" I ask her.
"Sureee." She slurs again.
She then closes her eyes and collapses, but I catch her so she doesn't hit the floor. I put her over my shoulder and go out of the house. I see my car and unlock it.

I put her along the backseats and put a seatbelt over her hips and chest. I then go to the drivers seat and start the car.

********

I drive home and park in my driveway. I stop the car and get out. I then open the back door and unclip the seatbelts and pick her up. I lock my car then carry Bailey bridal style in my house, locking it behind me, and upstairs to my bedroom. I place her on my king-sized bed, take over her shoes and put my duvet over her.