Chapter 4: The Golden Gate Pub

*Bailey's Pov*
I see Sami, Jon Moxley and a few more wrestlers hanging out near the TV backstage. I walk up to them and as soon as Sami notices me he smiles and hugs me.
"You were amazing tonight!" He exclaims.
"Thanks." I smile at him and he lets me go.
I turn around to see Jon Moxley with a sexy but shocked look in his face.
"What's up Moxley?" I ask.
"You were good-I mean great! You killed it out there. I'm gonna be honest, you surprised me a little." He replies.
"A little?" I question.
"His face when you grabbed the chair was priceless!" Sami interrupts from behind me.
I laugh along with Sami as Jon looks a bit embarrassed.
"It's ok big baby, you'll get used to it here. This is combat zone wrestling, not WWE." I chuckle and walk off.
"See ya tomorrow Bailey." Sami shouts behind me as I get to my locker.
I grab my bag out of my locker and put it over one shoulder and slam my locker shut. I look at Sami and Jon who are looking at me so I wave to them and walk off as they wave back.

I go to the car park and I head towards my car, unlocking it before I get to it. I get in and put my bag on the passenger seat. I start the engine and reverse out of my parking space and onto the main road.

**************
I pull up in my driveway after 5 minutes and park my car in the garage. I get my bag, get out the car and lock it.
I go through the back door, as it's closer than the front door. I go upstairs into my bedroom and put my bag on the floor near my bed. I take my phone out of my bag and see I've got a text.

From Sami:
I gave Moxley your number, he wouldn't stop pecking anyway wanna hang out tonight with me and Moxley?

To Sami:
It's alright and sure, where and when?

I put my phone on charge and get in the shower. I wash my body and hair and then jump out and wrap a towel around me. I go back into my bedroom and look at my phone.

From Sami:
Golden Gate at 8

I get changed into black skinny ripped jeans, white crop top and black toms. I leave my hair down and I look at my phone. The time is 10 to 8 so I put my phone in my back pocket and grab my keys. I go out of my house and I start walking to the pub.

The Golden Gate is a pub that's only a 5 minute walk from my apartment.

When I get there I see Sami outside on a bench.
"What's up?" I ask when I get to him.
He looks up at me and he has a bottle of beer in his hand. I sit on the bench, opposite him.
"She left me Ales." He avoids eye contact.
Oh no, he only calls me Alex is when he's pissed (mad) or pissed (drunk).
"Olivia?" I ask him, talking about his girlfriend.
"Yeah. She doesn't like CZW so she dumped me after tonight's show." He takes a slip of beer. "She said its putting her in danger, HER! When I'm the one whose actually going through this crazy shit."
"Some people are just pathetic, don't drown your emotions in alcohol." I say to him.
He puts the bottle of beer on the table.
The door of the pub opens to reveal Jon Moxley holding two bottles of beers. I look at him and he looks confused. He walks over to the bench and sits next to Sami.
"Why are you here Bailey?" Jon asks.
"Sami invited me." I say back to him.
"Oh, want a beer?" He holds out a bottle for me.
I take it and drink some.
"So what are you guys talking about?" Jon asks me and Sami.
"Olivia." I reply.
"Still? Mate you need to get over that bitch." Jon tells Sami.
"Why? She's the best thing that happened to me." Sami replies.
I roll my eyes.
"What's her address?" I ask him.
"18 Bluestone lane, why?" Sami looks confused at me.
I smile at him and stand up.
"Come on." I signal them to come with me.
They look at each other and then get off the bench and walk to me. I turn around and walk towards the address.