Chapter 21: Tournament of Death (Part 1)

I'm so sorry for really long updates, I just wanted to let you know that I am really busy with college work and last week I worked 38 hours including college. However I still love how you like this story. I just wanted to say that for every person that votes, comments or follows me, I will follow back. If you comment and recommend stories for me to read that I would love to! Hope you enjoy ❤️

*Bailey's Pov*

I wake up to the beeping sound of my alarm. I go to press snooze but my arm is trapped by Jon's.
"Good morning." He says in a deep voice.
"Hi." I reply.
He lets me go so I can hit snooze and then puts his arm back around me.
"Jon we need to get ready." I say.
"5 more minutes." He moans.
I feel him pull me closer and his grip tightens.
I roll over to see his face and half of his hair is covering it. I run my figures through his hair so I can see his face and his eyes are closed. I rest my arm on his shoulder and his eyes open and look into mine.
He smirks and then closes his eyes again.
"What was the smirk for?" I ask.
"No reason." He replies.
Then the alarm goes off.
I hear Jon groan and I sit up and turn it off.
I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I jump into the shower and wash my body and hair and shave my legs.
I get out and get changed into an oversized t shirt and some jogging shorts.
I walk into the bedroom and Jon is still lying in bed.
I grab my sports bag and put in my makeup bag and other essentials such as makeup wipes and a hairbrush.

I look over to see Jon still in bed.
"Shouldn't you be getting ready? We have to be at reception in half an hour." I tell him.
I hear him moan as he slowly gets out of bed.
"I better grab a shower then." He says whilst running his fingers through his hair.

After half an hour we are ready to go. Eventually.....

We get to reception and everyone is waiting and talking amongst themselves. I spot Sami in the crowd so we walk over to him.
"Hey what's going on?" I ask.
"Our coach driver got lost so we all have to wait here for 15 minutes." He replies.
"Great." Jon sighs.

We end up waiting for 28 minutes until the coach finally arrives.
We all rush onto to coach and we set off.
"So you are you looking forward to the most?" Sami asks me.
"I dunno. Maybe the free buffet." I laugh.
"Free buffet? I'm in!" Jon says.
"What about you Sami?" I ask.
"To be honest it's Tournament of Death. I'm looking forward to everything, anything could happen."